Part 27

While Ryan and the others were in his office I was cleaning dishes with Ashley when I started to get sharp pains in my stomach. I ignored them and blocked any chances of Ryan feeling it and worrying. The pains in my stomach become less spaced between each round of pain shooting through my body. It never occurred to me that I was going into labor until my water broke.

"Oh my god!" Ashley yelled as she jumped back in shock. My mom had then come rushing into the kitchen to see that I was in labor.

"We have got to get you to the pack doctor." My mom said.

'Thanks for stating the obvious.' Lilly said to herself.

My mom and Ashley rushed me the pack doctor within seconds. I was immediately rushed into the ER.

"Does Alpha Ryan know?" The doctor asked as she put an IV in my arm.

"No." I said.

"Should I tell him?" She asked.

"No. I will tell him myself." I said in sharp breaths.

"Ryan," I said through the mind link.

"I'm a bit busy here Marie. Can it wait?" Ryan asked.

"I don't think the babies have the patients to wait for a meeting to be over!" I yelled at him.

And only maybe 10 seconds later, a shirtless Ryan was standing by my side holding my hand as I delivered the first push. About half an hour later both Sky and Crystal were born and being brought back to Ryan and I after being washed up.

"Okay so who wants to hold the baby girl first?" Ashley asked as she held Crystal in her arms staring at Ryan and I both.

Ryan was the first to speak up.

"I will." He said eagerly and gently took and held Crystal. My mom then handed me Sky.

"He has you're eyes." I said to Ryan with a smile.

"And Crystal has you're eyes." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You made two amazing gorgeous and handsome twins." He said as he and I switched Sky and Crystal.

"Alpha!" Jake said bursting into the room, immediately putting me on defense mode as I hopped up from the hospital bed and hovered over Sky who was in Ryan's arms and held Crystal closer to me.

"What is it?" Ryan asked calmly, sensing my uneasiness.

"Nothing. I just wanted to congratulate you." Jake laughed. As he smoothly glided over to us to look at Sky and Crystal.

"Good." Ryan said letting out a sigh and so did I.

'Marie I feel tired I want to get some sleep.' Lilly whined and when she did I could feel the sudden tiredness wash over me and I swayed a little. I felt a hand support my back and saw a arm reach to wear I was holding Crystal.

"I think you need to get some major sleep missy." Ryan said as he walked me over to my hospital bed and gave Crystal to Jake to hold.

A/N: To my lovely readers, thank you for reading this far into the book and I hope you will continue to do so for much more to come. Today is a half chapter so that means it is at least 500 words because I usually do a 1000 word chapter. But I am really tired and I made this up on the spot. So next time I upload which seems to be only Tuesdays now lol, it will be 500 words to even out this half chapter.