3. CRAVING POSSESSION

Kai has to hand it to the boy, he still remains in the stool regardless of the death stare currently plastering the dark man's face. Despite the slight acknowledgement of bravery, unless the kid is searching for a good beating, it is in his best interest he moves. Immediately.

Sensing the upcoming brawl, Malia smiles down at, who she now remembers to be named Colton, "I'm fine." For a small heartbeat Colton remains in his position, his eyes flicker to Kai's hold on the woman, before he slowly stands up and heads to the other side of the bar. At this, Darren practically smirks, he then focuses back in on Malia... instantly a scowl forms on the bartender's face.

"You okay?" Darren mouths out to her.

She nods, "what do you think you're doing?" She hisses out at the man who currently possesses her within his large muscular arms. Unfortunately, there is no response. "What's your name?" She tries, realising she had let the man kiss her, and yet has no clue of his identity.

"Kai." He answers, singularly.

Rolling her eyes, she replies, "it's been a pleasure, Kai. But kindly remove your arms."

"Are you that desperate for a fuck, little girl?" He grunts out, only tightening his already bruising grip.

Completely infuriated, Malia's elbow flies back. It makes surprisingly hard impact with Kai's chest, sadly the assault has little effect on the monster of a man. "Fuck you!" She seethes through her teeth. Yes, she admits she's desperate... but is it so wrong to want to feel pleasure.

"So straightforward, princess." He sneers, "I'll fuck you, sweetheart. Don't you worry." This one doubled as a threat.

Shocked at the crude words coming from him, she attempts to break free from his grip, "you fucking bastard!" He waits for her to stop fighting against his hold, before he releases it, once again making a point. Simply showing her exactly who is in charge and who has more control. Malia turns to face him; her green eyes shoot daggers into his much colder ones. Lifting a hand, she places the tip of her pointer finger in the middle of his chest, "yes. I am desperate. So leave me alone, and I'll see to curing that desperation right up."

Her slender neck juts out at him, he could easily wrap his hand around the base, the thought remains a pleasing barrier that cages in his anger. Kai grabs her wrist and pulls her flush against his chest, giving no thought to the amount of attention they'd just drawn by the encounter. "Keep that mouth running and I'll shove something hard down it," his touch burns across her skin.

Twisting her wrist, she pulls free. "We're in public."

"You think that will stop me from bending you over and ramming into you from behind." It isn't a question. Little did she know, Kai would never expose her to a crowd simply because she is his little prey, a little treat for his eyes only to feast on.

Swallowing hard she looks down, "let me go." He does. She turns around and slips back onto the stool. God his body twitched to throw her over his shoulder and storm out of there, instead his stiff legs carrier him two stools down. With a stone glare he watches the remaining scene unfold.

The rest of the foolish men in the bar, naturally assumed they had a chance with Malia. Idiots. A middle aged, semi drunk approaches the tattooed woman. He calls Darren over with a ringed hand, raising her eyebrow slightly Malia gives the tool an uninterested expression, after a couple minutes of attempting to coax her, he leaves taking the very subtle hint. Releasing an annoyed sound, she waits for the next daring fool. Glancing down the bar, her eyes catch on Kai's, she refused to give him any kind of satisfaction.

Strong cologne hits her hard, moving away from the dark stare, she cranes her neck to catch a glimpse of a slimy looking older gentleman. Her head shifts down to analyse her attire, in her opinion the clothes did not come off as whorish... so why did it feel like she was a prostitute. She really did not care for other opinions, shaking her head once at the fifty plus man she stands up. Tonight is another failed mission, she ensures her disappointment remains within her own mind and not down the bar with Kai.