Part 39 (a)

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

"Nivaan..!! I need to talk to you...Now...!!"
........he heard sheetal's voice from behind and stopped in the mid way..

" yes... sheetal...!! I'm looking for you too...
.
.
Grandpa is very proud of your achievement and asked me to wish you on his behalf as he couldn't make out for the party...  "
.........Nivaan turned towards her  and smiled at her..

Sheetal was no more in such mood to welcome him..,bt stepped a lil forward looking straight into his eyes vth questioned expressions..

" Now tell me whoz the girl u r dating.. ??! Did u know..,  how my friends are making fun of me??!! Knowing that u were nt interested in me...??
.
.
N pls don't tell that it's that Jessica Miller..., of ur batch...
I will nt spare her.., if shez the one you are committed to..!!!"
...........sheetal had lost her last bits of patience and shouting at Nivaan.., and the effect of alcohol is clearly visible on her...

Nivaan.., who was all in a good mood thinking abt lathika..., has now transformed  vth an angry grin on his face.

" Sheetal...!! U r nt in ur senses right now...!!
But lemme tell you.., i had nt met that jessica from the past 6 mnths..., and  y the hell u wanna know abt my relationship status...??  U should focus on ur damn career and nt on Me....!! "
...........said Nivaan placing his hands on his pocket and stood in a composed pose...

.....................

Lathika started heading towards the hall  still wearing Nivaan's blazer.., and wrapping her hands around her to feel  the warmness...

She then took his coffee mug and started to sip the coffee  feeling its aroma hitting her nose..

That's when she shifted her gaze outside the window only to find  the sprinkling rain outside...

For a second..., she widened her eyes..., feeling lonely in that house and the very next moment..., Nivaan's warm blazer..., made her feel shy thinking abt her first ever kiss in the rain...

She just closed her eyes.., for once to get those flashes of their intimate moment in front of her eyes again...

............
"Lathika...!!
From Now on.., whenever you drench in rain..., you will just remember this moment and Me..
It's my promise....!!"
.............. Nivaan's dark tone is still lingering around her as if he is just behind her...
And then..., lathika.., slwly opned her eyes and in a slow steps started heading outside the bungalow..., to drench in the rain..., alone for the first tym...
But this tym..., there was no fear in her eyes...!!  Nivaan had made her to know her strengths and to understand her level of courage in just a week...

In a very slow steps.., she stood under the rain  closing her eyes and shivering in between..,
But the difference is.., she can only think of Nivaan at that moment...

The way he  kissed her making her feel wanted and the way he tried to get off her from her Phobia and the way he carried her in his hefty arms..., effortlessly....
.....she could remember every moment of them all over again drenching in that rain alone...

..................
Sheetal vth a frustrated look on her face..., lifted a wine glass from the table there and gulped it in one go...
" Nivaan..!! U r nt supposed to be in any committed relationship...
And.... what do you...... ....... ........ "
.........Nivaan was no longer intrested in her  lecture..., as she was drooling at that point and it is quite visible that she had no control on her words...

That's when he felt a cold breeze around him and he shifted his view on the direction towards the windows...

His lips curved a little thinking abt something and he started towards the terrace following the staircase totally ignoring sheetal's presence there...

The terrace pool side was worth a scene at that moment as the rain started pouring and increasing its pace vth every passing minute...

They were now in the middle of the sea in their luxurious cruise vth full of lights arranged all over there to set the mood..

Nivaan then took of his coat and  stepped forward to  imprint the scenic beauty in front of him..
He just stood in the middle of the terrace near the pool and raised his head to feel rain all over him and let his mind in peace vth the thoughts of that one girl..., he could think for a lyf tym...

That one girl..., who has been strong in most of her odd tymes..., bt still needs someone to be vth her and to make her feel her worth...
That one girl..., who never complained abt anything and just accepted everything vth a smike on her face...

Nivaan's only obsession till date....

He just placed his both hands on his hair and caressed it back..., to feel the rain drench his every sense and make him lost in the feel vch he started enjoying thinking abt her...

"Lathikaaaa....!!!  I want you..., soo badly....!!  "
...........Nivaan tone was soft..., and it has that desire in it when he spelt her name..., and pressed his lips for once...

....................

"...... (*hiccup).....
(*hiccup)......"
......lathika jerked back a little feeling her sudden hiccups  still drenching in that rain and came back to her senses...
" .....(*hiccup)..... i think..., i have to eat something...!!
It's been.... (*hiccup) 3 hours....,  that i didn't had anything...."
.........she thought to herself trying to control her hiccups and went back to the kitchen..., to prepare something...

.........................
Comment ur views :)