~

It was weird, I didn't know she was too caring about me.. Wait wh-
No I'm not saying that I'm only one who she cares about... Ah god my head..

Oh?

Sasha sended message trought facebook;
' Hello Mr.Teacher, I may sounds like curious girl but i wanted to ask, If everything alright with your health? '

Evan smiled after reading message, so he response with smile.

' Hello Sasha, I'm alright, thank you for asking :) '

Sasha had smile on her face when her teachef answered on her message. Ofcourse, probably, she cares about him. Because in wednesday he didnt felt very well as she noticed.

' Can i ask, When would you get back in school ? '

Evan sighs and writes back.

' In Friday '

' Alright Mr. Teacher, have a nice day! '

' Same to you, study well '

' yes I will, I promise '

Sasha as last one answered and placed her mobile in pocket and start to study.

*Friday*

It's 7:35 and Evan is in school already. In 8:00 starts school, but it seems like Sasha is not there yet, and what so ever need to be worried? She would come, but just later.

Evan look at his phone if Sasha won't send him any message that she would not come or something. In minute as Evan placed his phone in pocket, his mobile buzzed with message from Sasha.

' Good Morning Mr. Jennings, Sasha's mom here, I just wanna let you know she won't come because of health problems. '

Evan frowned and wrote back on it.

' Hello (H/N) (L/N), It's alright, Thank you for letting me know '

However, Sasha's mom didn't wrote back.

Evan's lessons started, so he went to the class and lesson started. All day was like it.

||• Sorry if this part was nothing too much but hope you like ! (: •||