File: I Think I'm Adorable

This chapter is dedicated to @Damfrenchfries14 for reminding me to update! You're so awesome. Maybe you should be my PA or something, lol. <3

This is also dedicated to @percyjcrazed ,who talked about wanting this in a chapter. The idea with what goes on between Killian and Percy is her/his idea! <3 You are so amazing for coming up with this and, I'll admit, this File was actually fun to write, believe it or not.

Anyways, please enjoy this File and leave reviews for me! <3

--Team Free Will

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"When I get out of here, and I will, I will tear your apart limb from limb."

"I don't think you are in a position to talk," Killian threw a glare at the demigod, who looked absolutely bored as he hung by some chains.

"I'm always in a position to talk," Percy retorted, rolling his eyes. "See this mouth? It's moving."

"I don't have to deal with this..."

"You're right. You don't. All you have to do is let me go-"

"Quiet."

"Worth a try."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Sir," Hill walked inside, a flash drive held in the palm of her hand. "There's another video."

The Avengers looked at each other, sitting up in their seats and staring at the screen. Tony and Clint gasped when Percy showed up, even more bloody and bruised, obviously having been beaten before filmed. There was something different about his eyes though, like someone had snuffed the light straight from them.

"Not so talkative now, are you?" Killian's voice was off screen but it still made the Avengers tense up in anger. The man chuckled when Percy glanced up with a hard glare to someone, presumably Killian, past the camera, "Aw, now don't be like that. What would Annabeth say?"

Percy visibly tensed up, his face paling and his eyes going wide with shock. His mouth opened but no words came out. Tony went still as well while the Avengers looked at each other in confusion. Who was this Annabeth?

"Nothing? I though that would surely get you talking again. I mean, you were in love with her, right? Planning on getting married when you both hit twenty and went to college. Now, what? She's dead and you're here. You're all alone and she's rotting in a grave somewhere," Killian walked forward, finally getting into the camera view, and took in the demigod's shocked face. He grabbed the nineteen year-old's face, "You let her die. You watched as she was killed and did nothing."

"T-That's not true," Percy was visibly shaking now, the chains rattling on the walls. "I tried to... I tried..."

"Mm, and what about your dear cousin Thalia?" Killian gave a small, patronizing smile, "How did it feel to hear them call your name, begging for your help, and you could do nothing but watch them all die?"

"You," Percy swallowed, screwing his eyes shut before opening them to glare at the man in front of him. "You're trying to break me. Well, sorry, Sweetheart, but you're going to have to try harder than that. I've fought in two wars, been to Tartarus and back. If you think some psychological bullshit is going to break me, then you have another thing coming."

Killian just chuckled, rolling his shoulders before turning to face the camera, "Look at this, the all powerful Son of Poseidon." He swept his arm towards Percy without looking at the demigod, missing the lopsided smirk the nineteen year-old gave the camera, "Did he ever tell you about his dear Annabeth?" He shook his head, "No, I suppose not. It was always a touchy subject for him to talk about his 'Wise Girl'."

There was a low growl from Percy and his eyes flashed to an emerald color, "Don't talk about her like that, mortal. I'll fucking rip your heart out with my bare hands."

"And he'll do it, too!" Tony exclaimed, not caring that he was talking to a video. He ignored Steve's wide-eyed look, preferring to watch as his boyfriend glared at Killian with harsh eyes.

"What can you do, demigod? Talk me to death? You know, you're only alive now because I need something from Anthony but I'm thinking of just killing you here and now. What do you think?"

"I say good luck, Shithead. I don't plan on dying anytime soon. You can do whatever it is that evil people do now. I'm going to just hang here- heh, I made a joke- and wait for my rescue party."

"You think you're so funny," Killian growled, crossing his arms.

Percy just smirked, "I think I'm adorable."

Clint nearly fell out of his chair laughing, "Oh, my gods, Perce! This is all pure gold! He's quoting Supernatural!"

"Hill," Fury looked over at the agent. "Any information on Agent Jackson's whereabouts?"

"No, sir," The woman answered, holding a clipboard close to her, face perfectly blank as always.

"Then we'll just have to wa-"

Fury was interrupted when Coulson walked in, "Sir, it appears that Killian is making contact with us." The agent hooked it up and Percy was on screen live, seeming to be asleep.

"What, can't get enough of me that you have to tape me while I'm aslee- This is live," Percy blinked at the camera before his eyes slowly raked the room, probably following Killian's movements. "So, who's watching this?" He gave a dramatic gasp, "Is it my mom? Is she watching this 'cause, I gotta tell ya, she'd skin you alive."

"It's not your mother," Killian sighed, sounding about done with the demigod. "It's the Avengers."

"Oh," Percy managed a straight before a giggled slipped out of his closed lips. "Man, you're screwed. Tony's going to nuke the shit out of you before you can even flush your little villain toilet. And don't even get me started on Hulk. You're a dumb ass, aren't you, Killa-dork? I mean, Hulk and I are BFWLTSS. That's 'Best Friends Who Love To Smash Stuff' if you don't know the lingo. Cap's like a mother to us, and so is Widow. My best friend is a fucking assassin. A Norse god worships the ground I walk on." A smirk made it's way on the demigod's face, "And, you know what? You just kidnapped and tortured me. But that's not the best part, oh no. The best part is that you were stupid enough to call them."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Killian was as tense as a drawn up fishing line and his eyes shot to the camera, "Turn it off! Turn it o-"

There was a crash followed by Hulk's roar and Percy tilted his head with a smirk, "Too late. You've lost, Killian. Your evil little whatever didn't work and you didn't even get to demand anything from Tony. What'cha gotta say about that?"

"This," Killian pulled out a gun and pointed it at the demigod's forehead.

The sound of a gun shot rang through the air.