JUST FOR YOU!

Alright first of all to answer some questions.

1. When are you getting published?

October 16! :)

2. Are you still going to be on Wattpad?

Yes :D

3. What should I expect from your launch?

Surprises and giveaways!!

This announcement is going to be super short. So make sure to read the whole thing!

This unicorn should convince you.

\
\ji
/.(((
(,/"(((__,--.
\ ) _( /{
!|| " :||
!|| :||

''' '''

(It doesn't even look like a unicorn, does it? Lol)

But before we get into the nitty gritty of it, I just wanted to start off by saying. Thank you so much for reading my story. Writing is my absolute favorite thing to do, and the fact that now it's getting published is an absolute dream come true. We all love reading books (I LOVE reading). But because of you guys reading this book, something really special has happened. So THANK YOU.

The book is currently viewable on Goodreads (basically the worlds biggest book catalogue) so go check it out, write a review for it, rate it, add it to your bookshelves and recommend it to any friends you have on goodreads. (SPREAD THE INFORMATION VIRUS, SPREAD IT NOW!)

Here's the link: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32306676-should-have-not-asked

If the book starts to get big on Goodreads before it's even published, then you guys can point it out to all of your friends and family. And laugh because you've already read the book.

Also like me on facebook for more updates or silly jokes to keep you entertained until the book is launched. So go check it out right now.

There is a lot involved in publishing a book (I love it!). But I don't want to bog you down with every little piece of progress. But you guys are the reason why this dream has come true, and so you guys are going to get updates at all the major milestones leading up to the big launch of the book in the next few week!

That's right, in the next few of weeks!

Building excitement

As porky pig would say "THATS ALL FOLKS!" (Loony Toons Reference ftw). I'll talk to you soon. And have an AWESOME DAY! And don't forget to check out the book on goodreads. ;)

Your fellow reader signing off.

Anyway to say goodbye.

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers the last day you can submit your cover is October 1.