Chapter 6 : Wishing it was a Date

I'm a shameful person. I don't have any dignity left in me. Blake was staring down at me on the floor with his eye brow raised indicating that he's curious on what the hell I am doing face down on the floor with coffee puddle underneath him while he was asleep.

Kill me now please.

"Umm. Emily, are you alright? What are you doing there?" he asked me while he was sitting up.

"Oh nothing, I was watching you sleeping like a stalker does and managed to slip on my own coffee which I spilled by the way and here I am. Swimming in coffee. Fun!" I just wanted to say that. But I didn't. What would he think if I really say that to him. He'll think I'm weird. No, no, no. I can't have him thinking that I'm a weird girl. It'll be a turn off. It will be more difficult making fall in love with me. Then if I can't make him fall for me, I can't confess that I am a werewolf and that he's my mate that I've been looking for and we won't be together! I can;t have that. I'll die if I can't be with him.

So I panicked.

I saw a magazine on the floor and got an idea.

"Um. I was just going to reach that magazine--" I pointed it to him for evidence sake. "--but my cup slipped and I slipped too so here I am. Please just don't mind me and go back to sleep." I said. How dumb of me. as if he'll believe that. But I was hoping he would.

"Ok. So--"he said while stretching his arms up to stretch his sore muscles. I was drooling."--after we clean that up--" he looked at the clock,"--it's already six in the evening, lets make dinner."

I was still staring at him while he was speaking so he snapped his finger in front of my face so I was made to pay attention. As I absorbed what he just told me on making dinner, I realized we havn't even arranged the kitchen yet so there's no cooking materials in there. So I told him.

"But we still don't have any materials and ingredients in the kitchen. We can't cook." 

He thought about it for a moment and looked back at me.

"Ok. Right. We still haven't bought materials for the kitchen so, lets go out to eat. I already have my car so it wont be difficult for us to find a good restaurant or a dinner to eat our dinner. Is that ok with you?" 

Ok with me? Hell yeah! A date with my mate, if you can even call that a date. But still, a dinner just me and him. Of course it was more than ok.

"Ok, lets go."

I was so ecstatic to go on a dinner with him that I was already at the door opening it up until he called my name.

"Uhh. Emily, you might want to change your clothes, you are still drenched with coffee." he said.

Dumb-ass brain. Forgetting that I was soaked with coffee. I let out a chuckle and ran into my room closing the door the second I was in. I immediately went into the bathroom and removed my soaked clothes, I washed my self a bit till I don't smell coffee and tried my body. 

I put on a dark blue long sleeve dress and side-braided my hair. Before I went out,I put on my black doll shoes and black scarf, do not forget about the scarf. I have a weird obsession with them. 

Now I'm ready. 

I feel like a high school girl who just got her first kiss. 

 (PICTURE OF EMILY'S DRESS ON THE RIGHT ====>)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PEOPLE WHO READ AND VOTE FOR ME! I LOVE YOU ALL TO PIECES! THIS STORY HAS MANAGED TO GET A DOUBLE RANK IN BOTH WEREWOLF AND TEEN FICTION!.. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THAT.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR.

I WILL ACCEPT ANY CRITIQUES AND SUCH... 

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS. I'M STILL AN AMATEUR WRITER SO...

~Scyrenne