two; morning pain

i can't help it, i'm addicted but i can't stand the pain inflicted in the morning; you're not holding on to me.

the only thing michael wanted to wake up to was warm arms engulfing his torso along with lips sloppily kissing the back of his neck, but instead he woke up with his face pushed into a pillow and luke laying so far to the other side of the bed, it seemed like he might fall off. the back of his foot occasionally brushed up against michael's calf, but that was the only contact that michael had gotten all night.

michael wanted more, but didn't know how to ask for more.

a grunt from luke's side of the bed caused michael to jump, unaware that the blond was awake. without a word, luke shifted out of the bed and briefly rubbed his face with his large hands, then looked over at michael. the faux blond could feel luke's hard stare at him, except he didn't know if luke was looking at his ass or the back of his head.

"are you up?" those three words rang loudly in michael's ears, and he froze his entire body. he didn't know if he wanted luke to know that he was up, since he had a feeling that luke might kick him out if he was awake already. it wasn't like luke was going to ask michael out to breakfast, or offer to make him breakfast. that wasn't how luke was, as simple as that.

"c'mon, i know you're up. cal told me about your insomnia problem."

"that doesn't mean i'm up," michael deadpanned, and quickly bit down on his tongue when he realised that he had given away the fact that he was up. a smirk coated luke's lips as the faux blond rolled over on his back and blinked up at the blond standing beside the bed.

"i know that; i'm not an idiot. i also know how defensive you are, so i figured you'd reply to that," luke heaved a sigh as he sat back down on the bed, but tossed a leg and an arm over michael's body so that he was straddling the shorter boy, "now, you didn't answer my question. are you up... for another round of this?"

"if that's what you want," michael breathed out, his green eyes fluttering shut as luke's hand went to caress one of his cheeks. at first, michael thought that luke was going to kiss him, and his cheeks flushed with the thought of kissing luke. he had dreamt of how his mouth would collide with luke's multiple times, but he knew that the blond wasn't the type to show too much affection. at least, not towards michael for some reason.

"mm, that is what i want," luke murmured, his lips brushing against michael's ear and sending a shiver down his spine, "that's what i'll want tonight, so swing by here around ten tonight, yeah?"

"oh, yeah," michael muttered a bit confusedly as luke backed away from michael until his feet touched the ground. he actually thought that he and luke were going to have sex right then and there, but he should have known better. luke was mainly the type to hook up at night.

"i have plans with calum today," luke randomly stated as he watched michael sit up in the bed and reach for his wadded up leggings to put back on, "and he'll be here in around twenty minutes, so i kind of need you to leave right now if that's alright."

"okay," michael mumbled, growing a bit upset at the fact that calum was going to hang out with luke today. michael was that kind of friend who got jealous easily if his friend hung out with someone else more than him, so he found himself hating the fact that calum and luke were hanging out today and didn't even bother to invite him.

michael was painfully aware of the fact that luke was staring him down as he struggled into his leggings. they hung tightly to his legs, therefore they were a bit hard to get into and luke seemed to be getting a bit annoyed at how long it was taking michael to get dressed.