Minny is Taken

Another chapter for you guys.. :) I'm making up for updating so late.. hahahaha..

Now the story gets more interesting.. Something I thought would happen since it was one of the cliffhangers in the story of the MV..

and someone is already showing interest in our Genius.. hmmmm..

Enjoy guys..^^

 +++

It was a long night indeed. I only slept for 3 hours give or take a few minutes. I felt like a zombie as I walked the hallway at school.

“Good morning Florence.” Min-ho said blocking my path. I looked up at him. He must have noticed my tired face. “You look exhausted, long night?” he asked me

“You can say that.” I answer stifling a yawn.

“Come on let’s get some coffee from the vending machine.” Min-ho said and before I can object was dragged to the vending machines.

                                                                                Ooo00ooO

“Hey look it’s Florence.. and is that Min-ho with her?” Minny said pointing to their friend, who was being dragged by the most popular student in school. “I knew he likes her.”

“Are you being a match marker Minny?” Luhan asked her amused.

“I prefer her with someone else.” Minny answered glancing at Kai who was with them. Luhan noticed the narrowing of Kai’s eyes and the straight line of his lips. Something is up.

“Come on let’s go.” Kai said abruptly and walked towards the opposite direction.

                                                                Ooo00ooO

Florence POV

I walk back to my room clutching a coffee drink courtesy of Min-ho. I was still sleepy but I noticed the glances and whispers from the other girls in school.

“Morning Kai.” I said to my seatmate as I sat down. He just gave me a nod. What’s up with him? “Do you like some coffee?” I ask him offering the coffee drink. I didn’t like this flavor. It was too bitter. He shook his head and ignored me. Did I do something wrong now? Before I can question him the class started.

I didn’t get to ask Kai what was wrong since it was a busy day. A good thing too because if not I would have skipped class and slept on the roof top again.

It was late in the afternoon when all the meetings the class rep dragged me into were finished. I expected them to be waiting for me but there was no one. I shrug and got on my shoes. I don’t mind walking alone. I put on my headphones as I walk home.

I was about to walk out of the school gate my phone rang. It was an Minny calling. “Hello?” I said.

“Flo? Where are you? Help me please. The students that attacked us the last time are following me again. I can’t contact Luhan. He’s phone is off.” Minny said in a scared voice.

“Where are you?” I asked immediately alert.

“I’m near a mall.” Minny answered and said the malls name, I knew where it was. I started to run.

“Get inside and try to lose them.” I ordered as I flag down a taxi. I said the address and ordered him to move fast. “I’m coming Min.”

“I’m scared.”