A/N- Update and also birthday

I have less than three more hours to be a sixteen year old.
*Panic*
Just kidding, it's actually kinda cool. I have all the rest of my adult life to look forward to doing what I love to do.
And art college sounds like it will be fun (torture, but fun).
Anyways, I just wanted to announce that I will soon be starting a build up of about six oneshots until a super big one that I will be putting a lot of work into. I'm hoping to make it super cute and fluffy (because I am the queen of fluff) and hope that it will live up to all of your expectations. I know some of my earlier oneshots in this book were weird and not nearly as good as they are now, but that just goes to show you have to work a lot and practice something to get good at it. And that goes for anything.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, thank you guys for sticking with me. All your comments help me keep going with this book, and they mean a lot to me.
Even you silent-voters, some of whom actually inspired me to make a WattPad and start writing these things in the first place.
*cough* Tuff-Stuff*cough*
But I've made some friends along the way that say they look up to me as a writer, while I really love the stuff they're writing too (especially you NinjaGirl154). All of you guys are just really sweet and nice, and make me happy to share my story ideas with the world.
This turned into a shout out author's note oops. But anyways, for the continuing updates leading up to the one I'm putting a lot of thought into, the updates might be very occasional because of all the college application stuff and developing some original stories before I start up art college. But now that I've told you guys about it I'll have to do it.
Here's to another great year of Alphonse x reader oneshots! Thanks for sticking by my side!
Bye guys!
(Also in case anyone is wondering, Alphonse did survive the washing machine and I got a picture of him while he was hanging up to dry on my hammock chair. He's all refluffed and clean now.)