Wedding day✨

Brianna POV💯💕👽💫

Wedding day!
Start: 4:00pm
Present time: 8:50am

I was London wedding planner and I was sorting everything out for her special day. Her wedding was going to be in a huge garden and than were going inside to the banking food area. I was in the kitchen making sure the food was getting ready. I taste the meatball sauce and made a nasty look.

"UHHH NO THIS MEATBALL SAUCE IS TOO SALTY MORE LESS SALTY!!" I said than someone walk up to with a piece of cake. I took a piece and it was just right.

" That's good make more.." I said than I heard my walkie talkie beeping.

" Baby.." Dope said in the walkie talkie. I sighed and answered it.

" Yes" I said walking around the tables making sure everything is right. 

" I need you out here in the garden!" Dope said

" OK on my way!" I walked out the door going to the garden next door. I look around the garden and saw Dope turned around. I walked up to dope and sighed. He turned and had on the baby front thing on. Y'all know what I'm talking bout the thing you where when you have yo baby in front of you. I laughed and saw Angel sleeping.

" What is it?" I said looking around.

" We only have 200 chairs but it's gonna be 500 people here!" Dope said.

" Damn OK how about we go to the chair shop downtown buckhead and get more chairs." I said thinking.

" Bae that drive is One hour away!" Dope said.

" Than you better get driving get the five niggas to go with you!" I said .

" Ugh aight here take the baby she can't go!" Dope said taking off the thing. I put it on and put my baby in there. Dope kiss me than left out.

Paisli POV👭✨💯👅

My sister wanted me to do everyone makeup since I'm at makeup artist. I was responsible for the kids makeup and dresses. All I have to do is August nieces and Kay! I got up and check the time. I saw it was 9:08 am! I got up and saw Kay sleeping in the bed by herself. I went to the bathroom and did what I normally do. I still can't believe I'm the maid of honor! I have a hard but easy job.