AUTHOR'S VIDEO/3rd BOOK TITLE REVEAL/ COVER CONTEST

Hey!

I know that it has been a while, so I just wanted to get us all on the same pace. I just had a really tough exam (Anatomy of head and neck, sounds like fun, right?) and now that I have a little bit of time, I want to discuss the future of The Class Reject series with you guys.

I don't have much to say other than the fact that there will be a cover contest and after the winners selected there will be a more concrete schedule for how the third book will be released. Like I mentioned I think I might split this book into two separate books, so keep that in mind for future contests and things of that nature. 

But before we can worry about contest or scheduling we have to know what the title of the book is...

*Cue Drumroll*

So there you have it!

Obviously you should incorporate the entire title in the cover, but if you have to cut it down, you can definitely take out THE CLASS REJECT part (though I'd prefer you not to).Here are some more deets about the cover contest:

COVER CONTEST (FAQs) 

Deadline: October 29th, 2016 11:59 pm EST (My birthday!!!)

When winner(s) will be announced: Halloween (October 31st before midnight)

How will winner(s) be selected: I'll post the ten or so finalists on a separate story where the readers can select favorite cover. I'll either select the most favorited as cover or the one that I like the best. So there can be multiple winners. 

What is the prize(s)?: Winner gets their cover selected and an additional prize of their choice from me. You might also have the honor of redisgning the other covers lol. At the moment, prizes are not set in stone, so please offer ideas in comment section or via PM. 

What is the criteria for cover?: COMPLETE ARTISTIC FREEDOM. Needs to be eye catching and tasteful. 

Ok, that's it from me. 

Go read the next chapter!