The Beach (14)

"You're poison
I'm addicted"
____________

"You could never worry me to much" Caleb says hugging me.

"You have so much going on, I didn't want to add to all that" I say quietly

"Let's see all these" Caleb says, "you already showed me this one"

I watch cautiously as he reads each of the notes Tyler has left.

"Ally-gator" he sighs.

"I'm sorry" I say as my eyes tear up.

***

It's Sunday today, last night after Caleb saw the notes he made me best friend swear to always tell him from now on, today we're also going to the beach. Jake called me and asked me come with him, Caleb and the guys. Apparently Dean invited Bella and Brianna.

I'm just going through my wardrobe when Caleb comes storming into my room.

"ALLISON!! WE HAVE A HUGE ISSUE"

"What, is everything okay" I reply worriedly.

"Yeah, it's just the fact that we need to make you look sexy as fuck for the beach today" Caleb says smirking.

"No we don't" I say quickly, knowing this will end badly.

"Yes we do. Now sit that lovely ass down and let Caleb do what Caleb does best" he smirks pushing me onto the bed.

I groan, knowing there was nothing I could do about it.

***

It's been a couple of hours and me and Caleb have just arrived at the beach, Caleb chose out a pretty, sky blue bikini for me with a long, see through white shirt to put over.

I was going to bring a picnic but I was told not too because Bri was. That's another thing, I know it's bad but I'm gonna look so bad next to Bri and Bella in my bikini. Both girls are absolutely gorgeous with amazing bodies and Chase is gonna see me up against them.

Caleb told me many times that my body is 'to die for' and that 'he would fuck me in an instant if he liked girls' but that doesn't help.

"Don't worry babe, you look hotter than Mars" Caleb says smiling as he leads me to the place on the sand that the group is. Today's a really hot day, which is good, but the beach is pretty crowded.

"Hey everyone" I say smiling as I give everyone a quick hug.

"Okay who's ready" Aiden says smirking as he stands up followed by everyone else, the only people still sitting are me, Damon and Caleb.

"Last one in has to buy the booze next party" Jake shouts, and with that everyone runs into the water.

I love the beach, apart from skating, the beach is like my happy place but I like to warm up before I get in, Caleb is the same.

"I'm gonna go get the surf boards" Damon says as he stands up.

"You brought surf boards" I shout.

"Yeah, I bet I could beat you" he smirks.

"You're on" I smirk, never backing down from a challenge.

Damon walks along shaking his head and chuckling.

"Hey Ally, wanna hug" Jake says smirking followed by a very wet and very hot Chase.

I swear I've seen all the girls at this fucking beach check him out, I don't blame them though, he does have a very nice body.