Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"I can't believe you." I said whilst giggling. I had met Mike in the same coffee shop Aria and I sat in the first night we were here.

Mr. Styles had decided to give us some free time before we travel back tomorrow. I had decided to spend a few hours with Mike since I probably won't see him again for a while. Aria was spending it doing something else but for some reason she seemed annoyed at me, I suppose it was for waking her up last night with my A problems but then something tells me it's much more.

"It's true, it's true." Mike laughed and put his hands up as if it was in defence. He had just finished telling me a story of his first piano lesson. Apparently he had a female teacher and she was quite the looker, long story short he ended up face planting the floor when she refused him. I was in stitches of laughter.

"I have about 20 minutes left." I sighed looking at the clock on my phone. I hadn't received an A message all day, that is if you don't count this morning.

"Well, I think we should discuss what's going to happen after you leave." Mike stated looking very serious now.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Well what are we?" I was dreading this question, at the moment I don't want anything to happen and besides how would it with out living arrangements.

"We are just friends Mike." I stated quite clearly to make sure he wouldn't think any other wise.

I saw his face drop a little bit but he coughed it off. "Good, maybe next time I visit the UK I can come and see you." He smiled and I nodded.

"Would you like another cookie before you leave?" Mike asked trying to change the conversation.

"No, if I eat anymore we will need a bigger coach." My witty comment caused him to laugh which relieved some of the awkward tension.

"Nah, you have a great body. Don't worry about it." I shook my head and let out a small laugh.

"I will see you when I see you." I looked up at him and noticed his bright blue eyes, they were stunning. They kept me there stunned.

"Can't you stay for another five minutes? Mike made the weirdest puppy eyes ever.

"No, I need to meet Aria back at the coach. Tonight we have so much to do and I don't want to keep you." I explained. I needed to pack up all my stuff and call my mother.

"Ok, goodbye Sky." Mike leaned down and pecked me on the top of my head.

"Bye Mike." With that I left the place and waved to Mike.

I walked around the corner and tried to remember where Mr. Styles said the coach would be. I knew it would be outside of a stunning little Chapel but I needed to figure out where the Chapel would be.

After wondering aimlessly for about 10 minutes I finally found the coach. I sighed in relief and saw Aria waiting outside the door.

"Hey." I smiled finally feeling great for the first time being on this bloody trip.

"Hi, why are you so happy?" He fake smiled. Why was she fake smiling?

"Just enjoying the day. What's up with you?" I asked slightly concerned. I wanted to know what was up with her.

"Nothing." She sighed and then began climbing the steps up into the seats, I did the same and we took our seats. I put my seat belt on and turned towards Aria, she was facing so she was looking out of the window so I couldn't see her.

"Aria what's going on?" I forced her to look at me by pushing her shoulder back.

"What is going on Sky."

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"A." That was all she needed to say for me to understand. "This is all too surreal, watching that show was entertainment- now you're living it. You and I both know what happened on Pretty Little Liars, who is to say this 'A' won't try and pull something like that off."

"I know they won't. They are just trying to make me their bitch; you don't need to worry." I explained.

"You don't understand." She spat.

"No you don't understand. Neither you nor me will get hurt. Why don't you trust me?" I fought. This situation only fuelled my anger for A; not only are they stalking me but now they are affecting my friends.

"I do. I just don't trust this episode in which we are placed in. Promise me you won't do anything." She gripped onto my arm.

"I promise."

But promises are made to be broken.

A/N

Hey long time no update.

Thanks to everyone who reads this book.

Thanks for 1.8K reads I really appreciate it ;) .

Please comment the song :(

DEDICATION TO NO ONE :( THE SONG BEFORE WAS ACTUALLY 'CHILDREN OF THE SUN' BY TINIE TEMPAH AND SOMEONE ELSE ;)

GUESS THE SONG:

"Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love."

Mwahh.xx

💜💚💗💙💛❤️

~Jadey6688