You Are My Addiction - #3

"I can't not worry when it comes to you." Aaron admitted.

"Well then...I guess I'll just have to distract you." His eyes widened and I pressed my lips against his delectable jaw. "With...other activities..." I whispered breathlessly whilst running my hand down his abdomen to his zipper. "Would...that help you to not worry Mr Quinn?" Groaning he hissed out several curse words. Slipping my hand into his boxers I moaned.

"I take that as a yes..." Smiling against the corner of his mouth, as his throbbing manhood hardened under my fingers.

"Fuck..." He growled, clenching his jaw. "You drive me crazy, Charlie." Stroking his steel length slowly, I enjoyed the near ferrel sounds my touch forced out of him. His pleasure sent an erotic tingle straight to my core, my panties dampening on instinct.

I took his mouth in a powerful kiss tracing his lips with my tongue, searching desperately for an entrance. He moaned into my mouth as our tongues locked in a passionate embrace. Running his hands impatiently up my thighs, he dragged the hem of my chiffon dress up with the tips of his fingers...

"Good crazy...or...bad-"

"Both...you're like the best, worst drug...you're my addiction..."

Author's Note: Well that was an explicit summary.

So? What are you waiting for? Go read it!

I think it's my fav book in this series. It gets better after each chapter.

I fucking love the author for writing this series.

It's written by 'TheSinnersChurch' aka 'Cynthia'.

Status: Ongoing.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!