Chapter 11

Comment. Enjoy and favorite.
Thank you for the support, comments, votes and messages.
*

"Class dismissed." Mr. Keller announced.

He was crowded by a horde of girls, while Rosalinda snuck out the room undetected. She didn't want to talk to him or anyone for that matter. Not after what happened a couple nights ago.

The only person who knew was Sherry, even at that Rosalinda didn't tell her everything she, especially left out the part about Leon, grabbing her the wrong way. She doesn't know why, but she refused to accept that he hurt her.

Which was completely stupid!

He's also stupid.

Leon promised her that he would never hurt her, but he did. Conflicted with different roaring emotions, Rosalinda didn't know what to think or feel. Should she forgive him? Marsha liked to push Leon's buttons, could it be possible that he took it out on her?

But, was she going to make an excuse for everything little thing he does wrong? She didn't know, Leon was her soft spot, she was so raw by her emotions, she could hardly contain her tears.

And to make matters worse, her mother called her about the wedding and thought it would be more fitting for Marsha to be the maid of honor. Of course, her mother would say something like that. On the other hand, Antoni called her asking about her well being and planned to take her out for a lunch date.

Rosalinda continued to ignore Leon's calls. He actually started to Email her letters that made her want to throw away all progress she made, in trying to eliminate all contact with him. He would say things like 'you're the only one who I want to reveal my true self to' or how he missed they way she blushed and other quirks she had she didn't even know existed.

Truth be told, she missed him even though their time together was short. Leon, was someone she's trying to forget but just couldn't.

"I hate you." She mumbled as she placed her book bag down, to begin organizing books back.

Pushing the cart to the correct section she froze, a hand reached out and stopped her from moving.

She looked up to see Leon. He wore a suit but it was wrinkled and stained. The jacket was crumpled into a ball and under his arm. His beard was longer and unkept, his hair looked greasy in the lighting and his complexion had a sickly gray tint rather than his usual tawny tan skin.

The feature that stood out the most were his eyes. They no longer had that arrogant look of accomplishment, instead they harbored defeat and exhaustion.

"What happened to you?" Rosalinda wanted to reach out and cup his cheek, but she tightened her hands on the cart.

Leon didn't say anything. Instead he moved her cart aside and fell to his knees. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her forward till his head rested on her stomach. "I'm going crazy."

Rosalinda froze and didn't know what to do or say. So she awkwardly tried pushing him back.

He tightened his hold and grunted. "Marsha thinks she pregnant."

"That's why you married her." It was more of a statement then a question.

He nodded his head in denial.

Rosalinda sighed patting him on the shoulder. "So, go be with her instead of being here."

Leon looked up, the defeated look in his eyes turned into one of annoyance and determination. "I want to be with you little one. I'm waiting for it to be safe and have a DNA test done. I don't trust her, the last thing I need is to have some vindictive bitch latching onto me like a tic."