Chapter 15. Loving Rage.

Scarlett.

"She won't be working here anymore." He announces looking towards the cashier counter.
"If I see her work here again, There will be hell to pay." He warned Moose who frantically nodded.

I knew the moment I marry him. He will take control of my life. That I will have to do exactly as he said or there will be consequences.
Just like my father did.

With his strong arms around my waist he orders one of his men to take Tony to a hospital and pay for his treatments. Which I was thankful for. I couldn't even meet Tony's eyes.
I knew this will be the last time I see him.
Rage will make sure of that.

I refused to talk to him or even spare him a glance as he puts me in the passenger seat of his car and drives away with me.
Noticing my silent treatment, Rage impatiently starts tapping on his steering wheel.
"I am moving you in with me in our house." He tells me.
I don't reply. The word "our house" ticked me.
What should I even say?
The most dangerous man in the country, just forced me to marry him, while people stuttered in fear of getting killed by him.
What can I possibly do against a man who is worshiped by these people?
I can do nothing.
Because as of right now. I belong to him.
He can do anything he wants to me and nobody will be able to stop him.
Even, I myself couldn't kill him.
Who the hell am I to even complain when with my own hands I let go of the gun and let him take control over me.
I stared out the window, as we started making an exit from the city.
"Scar..." he calls out.
I don't reply.
"I am talking to you, Scar." He snaps running out of patience.
I flinch when he does.
He stops the car on the freeway when he notices my flinch.
Sighing in frustration, he faces me.
When he tries to take my hand, I jerk and scramble closer to the door of my seat.
"I am not going to hurt you, Scarlett." He said calmly.
But I didn't give two shits about what he says.
"Look at me. Scarlett. Please...." he pleaded loudly.
I still didn't say anything. Neither did I look his way.

When I feel his hands on my shoulder, as if on instinct I screamed and with my fists I pushed him away.
"Please don't hurt me." I cried out feeling that pinching feeling in my eyes.
I watch his face morph into horror. His mouth opened and closed like a fish.
"Scar..." he chokes out when the sobs rake my chest.
My eyes stayed on his hands where they curled into fists. I was afraid of them coming my way and causing me harm.
"You will never understand my reason to do this. And honestly, I don't want to tell. But I can promise you one thing. I would. Never. Physically. Hurt you."
When I said nothing. He reached out for his waist band, making me whimper.
"This is the only way, I can make you trust me." He said as he grabbed my hands shoved his gun in between them.
"Its yours now." He said.
I gripped the gun tightly as if my life depended on it.

"It belonged to my father. The ring. Which I gave to you. It belonged to my mother. My father gave it to her when they married. I would never give it to someone else. But I belong to you, Scar. And everything that is mine. Its yours." I looked him in the eye for the first time since I almost tried to kill him in the diner.
"If you. For even a mere second. Feel like I am going to hurt you. Or cause you any amount of pain. I want you to use that gun on me. Whether I am guilty or not. I will take it. I will take every bullet you shoot my way until the day I die proving to you that I can never raise my hands on you or put you in harms way in any way possible."

His words hit me in all the right places. I looked down at the black gun with golden pipings that used to belong to his father.

"I....When we ran away from Italy. My country.... we were running from our father." Meeting his eyes I say the things I never expected to say.
"Do you know I was never allowed to go anywhere? I used to....crave....going outside. To bask in the sun. Go out to see movies with my friends. Or.or to even  lay down in the grass. I wasn't allowed to even eat anything unless my father approved of it."
Shaking my head, smiling bitterly, I continued.
"After we ran away. I started living my life to the fullest. I experienced freedom the way one does after a long time in jail, being held for a crime you did not commit."
I watch as the sadness in his eyes dilates into rage.
"Is this how my life is going to be like again?" I asked, letting a few tears slip.
"Is this how I am going to live again? Fearing every waking moment of my life, doing something you don't like. Ending up being threatened into doing your bidding? Am I going to fear getting close to anyone because it bothers you that they might steal you away from me? Because if this is how you want me to live with you, Rage. I will pull the trigger right here into my head and end this suffering. Because I promise you. I will make your life a living hell if you stop me. I am never going to live a dead life just to please you."
I ended with a sob, pursing my lips, trying not to make a sound.
All the while his eyes stayed on mine.
"You are my wife. Not my prisoner." He starts.
"I am moving Timothy in our house too. You are not going to be alone. You can go fucking anywhere you want. As long as I am there with you. Standing by your side. You want to paint and draw...Scarlett I am sending you to the most prestigious college in this whole country to support your dreams. I am sending Timothy with you....because I don't want you to be underestimated in a new environment. You want to work and make your money? Ill help you get any fucking job in this world that you want all you would have to do is ask. You think Ill stop you from living your life? Tell me where you want to go. Ill take you right this second. Because you do not belong inside my kitchen or in my bed twenty four seven. You belong out there. Living your dreams. And I want to make those things possible for you. No. I can never allow you to be friends with another man. I can never give you an opportunity to find someone better than me. You think I don't know how fucked up I am? I can hardly breathe when you are not around me. Make as many as friends you want. Go anywhere you want. You have people there at your disposal who will take a bullet for you without thinking twice....I don't give a flying fuck on what you think about me being an over possessive man. I am what I am. And I will be fucking stupid to allow you to be amongst males who aren't me. You really think I can risk loosing you? I won't. No. fucking. Men. Will. I. Ever. Allow. Coming. Near you....As simple as that. Live your life as you want. I will catch you when you fall. I will be there at every step of the way. But never think that I am your fucking scum of a father. I am just a man who fell in love with a girl who he can not bear to loose."
His hands cup my face, bringing me closer to him.
"Next time you talk about your death so lightly. Let me in still this good in your brain, sweetheart. I will come right behind you. Even in death. I will. Come. Chasing. You." He promised.
"What is life if its not with you, Scarlett?"
He whispered with glistening eyes.
With his lips grazing mine, he says...
"Let me be yours."
"I can spend the rest of my life, trying to make you trust in me. As long as you are mine. And I am yours."

If my grandkids one day ever ask me how A broken girl like me fell in love with a man fucked up like Rage.
I will talk about this day.

Author's Note:
Need to just remind you guys that this is actually an adult dark romance. So the next chapters from here on will have lots of sexual content and some may even contain disgusting bloody content which may not be suitable for minors.
Which clearly means that Wattpad will restrict them. In order to read the next chapters you need to follow me.
(You can unfollow me after the book is finished later on if you want.)
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Rage is reaching a lot of view counts. I have around 4.49k views on the prologue itself. Which is huge...
As of now I have 45k views total on RAGE.
I cant thank you guys enough.
Love you all❤️