Okay Then

You blushed bright red and covered your face with your free hand.

Geez, since when was Kal this embarrassing?

“Midori, can (y/n) be in the middle?  I want to be near him too,” Kal mumbled.  Midori snickered but offered your other hand to him.

Kal’s hand enveloped your smaller hand in its warmth, his fingers quickly entwining with yours.

“H-hey, Y/N…are you o-okay with…um, holding hands the…lover’s way?” He asked stutteringly, letting his curly bangs hang over his face to hide his expression.

A blush creeped up your face, “I-I guess…” you replied back softly, His embarrassment was starting affect you.

Midori then cleared his throat and sounding slightly annoyed, said, “How about Kal stay the night, since you two don’t seem to care that the one who helped form the relationship is just a teeny bit…,” Midori didn’t finish his sentence and turned away.

You stare at Midori’s back intently, “Are you j-jealous,” you say disbelievingly.

“M-maybe…”

Never knew he could be so…so… cute!!!

You wrapped both arms around Kal and Midori’s necks, pulling them into a group hug, giggling.

“Let’s go home, ‘kay?” you giggle, not taking no for an answer.

~The Next day~

(p.s. they didn’t do it yet, so you missed out on nothing.)

You wake up, snuggled between Kal and Midori, both of their arms wrapped around you. 

Midori had his face burrowed into your neck and Kal’s hands were clutching your shirt tightly.  This made you laugh softly, both of them were so adorable.

Midori cracked one of his eyes open and huskily whispered, “Good morning, Master,” and kisses you on the cheek. 

Then, he reaches over you, slowly shaking Kal awake.  Kal opens his eyes groggily, “Good m-morn”- Kal coughs loudly, unable to finish his sentence.

Your eyes widened, “Are you sick???”

Kal glances at you, blushing and mumbling, “I had a bit of a fever yesterday, it may’ve gotten worse…”  He stands up to go to the bathroom but starts leaning to the side, close to falling over. 

Midori rushes over, catching him before he could hit the floor.  He guides Kal back to the bed to prevent him from hurting himself.  Midori looks down at you and states, “I’m not a nurse, I’m going to the café.  I’ve got a day shift.”  Then he leans over to Kal and whispered something that makes him turn red.

You look at the two of them, wondering what they were talking about.  Midori smirked and loudly announced, “Just reminding the patient to keep his hands off the cute little nurse.”

Kal covered his face with his hands, his face flushed a deep red, it wasn’t just the fever anymore.

Midori strutted to the bathroom, as if he had achieved some kind of victory by saying that.  He emerged a few minutes later, in casual clothes, now ready to go to the café.

He leaned down to kiss you, then hugged Kal and said, “Crud, gonna be late!!!”  After that, he sprinted out the door, trying his best to make up for the time he had wasted.

Pfft, serves him right for saying embarrassing things…

You looked over to Kal, who had pulled the blanket over his head to hide his face.  You began tugging at the blanket, which startled Kal and caused him to wrap it tighter around himself.