*Chapter Thirteen*

Everyone ready for this? 😄😄

*****

Tyler

I can't stop staring at Anna. She dropped her bag on the seat in the middle of the capsule and is now plastered with her hands and her face against the windows. I can't really blame her though, the view is pretty awesome. We're almost at the top now, and I'm getting more and more nervous by the second.

"I still can't believe you did all this." She pulls her gaze away from the view for a moment to look at me.

"Silly Anna," I chuckle, slowly walking over to her. "You should know by now that I'd move mountains for you." She blushes slightly, looking down at the floor. I put my hand under her chin, gently lifting her face back up to mine. "Hey, none of that, ok?" I move my thumb over her cheek in slow caresses. Anna leans into my hand, closing her eyes.

"Tyler," she whispers quietly, opening her eyes to stare at me longingly.

I don't wait another second to crush my lips to hers. The kiss turns passionate in no time, and I walk backwards to sit down on the bench. I pull Anna with me, never breaking the kiss. She straddles my lap wordlessly, and I slide her as close to me as possible. My hands have a mind of their own, as they wander under Anna's shirt, slowly touching her soft skin. Her hands have found their way under my shirt too, and my skin is buzzing everywhere she's touching me.

Anna suddenly pulls back, giggling. "Is that why you wanted to make sure we were all alone up here, so you can seduce me?" She wiggles her eyebrows, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"What? No. Oh gosh, no." I stare at her, the situation suddenly hitting me. "I mean, not that I wouldn't mind doing that, but that's not the reason I brought you here. Plus, I would never risk exposing you like that."

"I was just joking, babe." She gives my nose a quick kiss, smiling at me. "This is just so perfect. You're amazing. Is this what you've been so secretive about?"

"That's a big part of it, yes. I just wanted you to have this moment, for us to have this moment, and I wanted it to be special." I gaze into her eyes, really wanting her to know that I mean it.

"Every moment with you is special. I'm still very happy you did all of this though. This is by far the best surprise ever." She wraps her arms around my neck, squeezing me tightly.

"Well, I hope you'll like the rest too then," I say, sliding her off my lap so that we can both stand again.

"There's more? Seriously?" She looks at me surprised. "Tyler, this is so much already. What could possibly top this?"

I take a deep breath, trying to calm down. I hold on to her hand and slowly go down on one knee. I get the ring out of my pocket and gaze up at her shocked face.

"Sunshine, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and there's no doubt that you're the one I want to spend forever with. Life is best when you're by my side, and I don't ever want that to change." My heart is pumping rapidly, and I blow out another big breath. "Will you do me the honor and marry me?

"Are you kidding me right now?" Anna squeals and throws herself onto me, making us both topple onto the cold metal floor of the capsule. She gives me a huge smile and says, "Oops."

I chuckle at her clumsiness, just one of the things I love so much about her. "Was that a yes then?"

She slaps her hand over her mouth while her eyes fill up with tears. "Of course," she whispers. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that." I can feel the grin on my face, and I'm sure I've never smiled this big. I lean in to kiss her, before pulling us both back up. "Give me your hand now, silly."

"Oh, you got me a ring?" Anna looks more surprised at that than the actual proposal.

"Of course I did." I can't stop the laughter from coming out of my mouth. This moment couldn't be any more us. "I hope you like it."

I push the ring onto her left ring finger, relieved that it fits.

"Tyler," she gazes down at her hand, before looking back up at me. "It's perfect, just like you. Thank you so much."

"Just the best for you, babe." I pull her closer to kiss her again.

We kiss for what seems like forever, pressed into each other as much as possible. A sudden noise makes us break apart, only to realize that we're already back at the bottom. The woman on the other side of the door looks at me questioningly and waves at us to come out. The doors open and before I can even get a word in, Anna jumps out of the capsule, almost knocking down the other woman.

"Lisa," Anna squeals, throwing herself at her.

"Hey sweetie," Lisa laughs, giving Anna a big hug.

Anna pulls back then. "Wait, what are you doing here?" She looks at Lisa, then at me. "Oh my goodness, you are behind this, aren't you?"

Lisa looks at Anna's hand, a big smile on her face. "Congratulations. I'm so happy for you two."

She gives first Anna another hug and then comes over to me.

"I couldn't have done it without you, Lisa. Thank you so very much."

"Oh please, that's what friends are for. This was the most fun I've had all year, so I should thank you." I squeeze her, before wrapping my arms around Anna.

"Let's go celebrate." Anna yells, her eyes bright with excitement.

"Absolutely. I've got a car waiting for us already," Lisa says, as she leads the way through the crowds.

"I love you, sunshine," I whisper into Anna's ear.

"I love you more," she responds, and I couldn't be happier.

Best day ever.

****

Don't leave yet. There's more!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉

Did you like the surprise? 🤗

A big thanks to all of you guys for reading, voting, and commenting. ❤❤❤