Chapter 26 - "I love you."

It's Monday morning and I've been dying to see Louis. I haven't seen him since our fight. Was it a fight? It was more of him telling me to stay away from Aiden... I sighed. Whatever, It's not like Louis can avoid me forever. He's my best friend. At least, I still hope we are. We've never been this long with out each other.

I glanced around the halls, searching for him. No signs. I headed to my gym class. I know I could see him there. He was always there before everyone else. He liked to be extra early so no one could see him change.

I walked through the locker room door and headed over to his locker. I looked around and sighed in relief when I saw him changing. Finally, I can talk to him. I jogged towards him and stopped abruptly in front of him.

"Louis-" I yelled but he cut me off by slamming the locker door. Woah.

I lightly grab his arm, "Louis!" I shouted again. He pushed my hand off him. Someone was angry.

Louis turned his head and looked right at me, frustrated. "I've had enough." He says quietly.

I scoffed. "Seriously? That's the first thing you say to me?" I grab his arm again, this time more forcefully. "Louis!"

Louis tore my wrist off his arm and holds it up in the air, like some trophy. I struggled to break through his grasp. I knew he was strong but I didn't think he was this strong.

Louis reached for my other arm and used all his strength and shoved me into the locker wall. Trapping me with his frame. My wrists were by my head.

"ETHAN!" He yells. "WHY CANT YOU-" he stops and releases his hands that were trapping me. Louis turns his head and avoids eye-contact.

"STOP IGNORING ME." I shouted. I grabbed his shirt into fists. "Look at me!"

I could tell that Louis looked like he was about to cry. "I can't take it anymore!" He shouted.

"Can't take what anymore?!" I cried back. "I miss my best friend!" I pulled his shirt closer to me. Louis was two inches away from me. I could feel the body heat between us. There was an enormous amount of tension between us.

Louis puts both his hands on each side of my neck and lifts my head up a little bit with his thumbs. He moved his face closer to mine, I could feel his breath on my cheeks. He leaned in a couple inches closer and his lips touched mine. A tear left his eye.

I didn't move, I couldn't. My brain stopped working, I don't know what I felt. I just stood there for what seemed like eternity. I could feel all of Louis's emotions with just one single touch.

Louis released my neck and dropped his hands to his side. He looked at me, crying. Whispering. "I'm sorry." Another tear left his eye. "I love you." Louis backs up, leaving a space in between us. I could feel the cold wind drift between us.

After a second of utter silence, I raised my arm and brought it to his cheek. I felt how warm it was. Louis turned his head into my hand. I could feel how much he longed for me. I released my hand and brought it out a couple inches. Next thing I know, I slapped him. Really hard.

I can see Louis's cheek turn blushed cheek turn bright red. He looked at me, confused, as if why I did that. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. No words, no sounds, nothing but air. I stood back and watched him try to comfort his pain.

I turned away and headed towards my locker. I slammed it open and threw my shirt off. There was a mirror next to my locker and I glanced myself in it. My face was flushed, and there was some bruising on my wrists. I turned back to my locker and stood there. Trying to connect everything that happened.

I put my gym shirt on and turned around. Louis was watching me. Without thinking I said the first thing that flew out of my head. "WHY!" I began yelling at Louis. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" The emotions were just flying out of me. I couldn't stop them.

Kids were entering the room. I ran over to Louis and pushed him down on the ground. "YOU!" I grabbed his shirt and bunched it up, making his face closer to mine. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" I screamed in his face. I reclined my arm and punched him in his face. I began crying. "YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!" I punched him again.

Kids were surrounding us in a circle, watching me beat up Louis, yelling "Fight! Fight!" I punched Louis again and again. Mumbling, "Why... Why did you do that..." Louis didn't fight back, he just took every single punch I gave him.

The teacher walked in the room and rushed over to push me off Louis. I fell onto the ground but tried to get up. The teacher was yelling at us to break it up. A couple of my classmates were trying to hold me back. I launched myself at Louis, getting one last punch in. I could hear Louis yelling "I'm sorry!" over and over.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I updated, my computer broke so I had to get a new one. Anyways, I hope this chapter was a good one and that I made it up to you for not updating sooner.

Q: Are you a morning or night person?

A: Night.

I didn't mean to ruin your ships!! ;_;
I also didn't mean to make it so dramatic!