Chapter 23

thanks to @mhmallisonn

"Say it, Louis" He says into my ear then takes my ear lobe between his teeth. I nod again, this time harder. "I need you to say it baby, out loud so I know you really want me to" His hand travels down and under his t-shirt that I am wearing.

"I want to" I rush the words and he smiles against my neck, his mouth continuing his gentle assault. He doesn't say anything, instead he grabs my thighs, lifting me higher onto his torso and begins to walk out of the water. As he reaches the bank he lets me go and I whine, inflaming his ego even more but I don't care. All I know is that I want him, I need him. He reaches out for my hands and pulls me up onto the bank with him.

I am unsure what to do so I just stand on the grass, Harry's shirt is heavy and soaked with water. "Do you want it to be here? Or my room?" He asks and I shrug nervously. I don't want to go to his room because the drive there will give me too much time to overthink what I am about to do.

"Here" I say and look around. There is no one in sight and I pray that no one will come here.

"Eager?" He smiles and I roll my eyes. The heat in my body is slowly burning out the longer Harry's touch is not on me. "Come here" he says in a low voice and the heat returns.

My feet pad quietly across the soft grass and I stop only inches from Harry. His hands immediately reach for the hem of his soaked t-shirt and he peels it off of my body. The way he looks at me alone drives me crazy, my hormones are out of control. My pulse speeds up as he looks my body up and down one more time before taking my hand.

"Lay down on the shirt" He says and moves down to the ground with me. He lays me onto the wet shirt and leans himself up on his elbow to hold his weight so he is laying on his side, facing me as I lay on my back. No one has ever seen me this exposed before and Harry has seen so many girls, and guys much better looking than me. My hands move up to cover my body, Harry sits up and grabs both of my wrists and pushes them down to my sides.

"Don't ever cover up, not for me" he says and looks into my eyes.

"It's just.." I begin to explain but he cuts me off.

"No, you will not cover up, you have nothing to be ashamed of Lou" does he mean that? "I mean it, look at you" he says, seeming to read my mind.

"You've been with so many girls and guys" I point out and he frowns.

"None like you" I could take his answer many different ways but I choose to let it go.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask him, trying to remember the few things I know about sex.

"A condom?" He chuckles. "I'm not going to have sex with you" he says and I begin to panic. Is this all a game to humiliate me?

"Oh" Is all I say, I begin to pull myself up but he grabs my shoulders and gently pushes me back down.

"Where are you going? " Realization hits him, "Oh.. no I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that you have never done anything.. at all so I am not going to have sex with you. Today" he adds and I feel a little bit of the pressure in my chest dissolve.

"There are many other things I want to do to you first" he says in my ear and climbs on top of me, all of his weight supported on his hands. He is in a push-up position, his wet hair drips water droplets

onto my face and I squirm.

"I can't believe no one has fucked you before" he whispers and he shifts his body to lay on his side once again. He brings his hand to my neck and trails it down, only touching me with his fingertips, then down to my chest, down my stomach and he stops just above my boxers. We are really doing this, me and Harry. What is he going to do? Will it hurt? A hundred thoughts race through my mind but disappear as soon as his hand reaches into my boxers. I hear him suck a breath through his teeth and he brings his mouth to mine.