Chapter 22

Ashton
I couldn't speak. And I knew why now as I looked down at my stomach.

Yea. I guess you don't always get what you want.

I heard multiple gasps and shouts of my name. The liquid I put my hand in was blood.

I was dizzy, quite light headed and that was probably due to the blood loss.

That pang in my chest...it really hurt.

I felt like passing out but I knew if I did then I would never wake up again. I didn't realize the boys were by my side until I finally looked up at them.

They were crying. And I hated that.

I whimpered when Calum moved my head so it was resting on his lap. I tried to ignore the knife in my stomach but it was quite hard.

"Why? No we made it. We won. This can't happen." Michael sputtered out.

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay. He'll just...we'll just." Calum trailed off and Niall suddenly jumped up.

"Someone call 911!" He yelled at them and Liam quickly pulled out his phone.

"I'll hide the bodies for now." Zayn says and wipes away a stray tear. Harry and Louis help.

Niall kneels by my side and shakes his head. "I can't loose me best friend! Please Ashton just...you're gonna be okay. You have to be." Niall cried, his accent coming out thicker then usual.

"It's okay. He'll come back. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay. He's gonna be okay." Luke rambled.

I wiped away his tears and smiled at him. "Andy died." I choked out and he nodded, gripping my hand. Niall choked out another sob and got up, shaking his head as he ran into Harry's arms.

"That's right baby, he's gone, he can't hurt you anymore. You'll just come back and it'll be okay." Luke cried and I smiled up at him as best I could.

"Luke..." I trailed off and he shook his head, denying what he knew was true.

"No. No. No." He mumbled but I just leaned forward slightly to brush his tears away.

"He's dead Luke. Which means so is the curse. I can't come back." I couldn't continue because of the lump in my throat. "I'm sorry." I managed to choke out.

I could hear an ambulance in the distance and I tried to hold on.

"I love you. I love you guys so much." I cried and Calum wiped my tears away.

"I love you too baby."

"I love you Ashy."

"I love you so much."

Suddenly the doors burst open and paramedics rushed in, carrying a stretcher. The boys didn't leave my side as they loaded me into the ambulance.

I could hardly breath, it was a huge struggle.

All I could hear were the sirens. My body started to go numb and I was glad for that because I didn't want to hurt anymore.

"I love you." I mumbled again and again. They needed to know.

But I couldn't see them. Were they in the ambulance? I couldn't tell. I couldn't even lift my head, it felt like it weighed a ton.

I didn't even know if I was speaking out loud anymore.

I couldn't focus and my eyesight started to blur with my tears.

"He's going into shock!" Someone yelled by my ear and I flinched. Why did he have to be so loud?

It wasn't long till everything went completely black and a loud beeping sound was heard.

And that's what I regret the most. I wish I could've told the boys I loved them one last time.

I hoped the boys knew that I loved them with my body, heart and soul. I loved them so much it hurt.

The last thing I heard was me flatlining.

The last thing I thought was I'm sorry before I let the weight finally crush me and everything slipped through my grasp and was gone.

Forever.

I'm mean so..only 10 votes and 5 comments for the Epilouge.

Yeah sorry :-/ but I planned that since the beginning of the story
:(

Again sorry about the ending but...yea.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia