Moderators

*drops dead*

Well, that was... abrupt.

Isn't she supposed to wait until after the first book to do this?

Yeah. wait. I know what will bring her back. Anne, someone needs a new group.

WHERE?! 

Okay, that's just sad.

WHY ARE YOU TWO STILL HERE?!

Because you're tired and too lazy to come up with something original. 

Thanks. leave. now.

Nope! you need help for this. 

For what? 

Moderators? you were supposed to make that group about four months ago...

You know, they help run the book with you...

Oh, those guys. Just a sec. *falls asleep*

Fine, we'll do it.

So, Anne is going to need a break soon so that she can set up the spinoff projects.

And despite being an insomniac, she seems to run out of time a lot. So, you guys think you can help her out?... us out? I don't know. We are the same person, so you are technically helping us. But we're fine, but she's not fine and only she needs help... 

We're going to need professional help if you don't stop talking soon. We'll just do it the normal way. 

So, Moderators. These guys are going to specifically help with Wattpad Help Wanted and possibly WHW 2.0. They will interact with the comments section and make a list of the new users and what groups they want to join and send it to AnneAuthor's PM so that she can update the book faster. They will also go through the links already on the lists and find all the dead (non existant or no activity for 2+ months) accounts, so that we can remove them or put them on Hiatus. Also, please type "check" in the comments when you have sent the message to her.

It would be a huge help if you joined this one, plus your usernames will be in the front of the book! So, if you want to join the Moderators, please PM me (us?) or say so in the comments below! 

List:

PegasusGalaxy

MusicgirlXD

hayo_girls

LokiandLuna

fall0utp0nd

I FALL ASLEEP FOR TEN MINUTES AND YOU MAKE A NEW GROUP?!