Alternatives

*on a search for new recruits* what. is. THIS?! WHAT?! WHY?! HOW?! WHEN?!

WHY ARE THERE OTHER USERS WITH PROJECTS REALLY SIMILAR TO WHW?! 

I mean, honestly, why would someone do this?! I'm hurt. really, really hurt... hurt that no one told me that I wasn't alone!!! 

Seriously guys, I thought that I was all alone in this. That's one of the reasons that I've spent so much time on recruiting. Why didn't anyone tell me?! Also, I KNOW some of you guys knew about these other projects since I recognized a couple of members that we have in common. *sigh* Oh well, the past is in the past.

So, Alternatives, these guys run projects similar to Wattpad Help Wanted. Since WHW is closing to requests soon, you should check out if these guys have something that WHW doesn't after the close (like voters for example). They are also a great way to get double exposure for those of you who are already in this book (Yes, I'm telling you all to go join my rivals) So, if you run a project similar to Wattpad Help Wanted and want a bit of advertising and some new members please feel free to PM me or say so in the comments. Also, if you know of a project similar to WHW, PM or tell me in the comments so that I can try and recruit them. :)

List:

(currently empty although I have already found 3 projects, I am waiting on permission to tag them first)

PS. If WHW is missing a group that you know of, or you have a request for a new chapter, you need to tell me ASAP. Right now there are only 3 more requests left, meaning that if no more groups are requested by the end of the week this book will be closing for construction next week and WHW 2.0 will take it's place on my second account.