Late Night Swim {Eren}

Modern AU
ErenxReader Oneshot

It was around midnight. You couldn't sleep and were excruciatingly bored. An idea formulated in your head before you reached for your phone.

You: Hey Bright Eyes, you awake?

Eren: Yeah, what's up?

You: Wanna come over

Eren: Now? At midnight?

You: I'm sneaking out, meet me at the pool. Lemme know when you're pulling into my neighborhood.

Eren: Are you sure?

You: Positive. Now go put on a bathing suit and get over here.

Eren: Alright..

You smiled and put your phone away. You slipped out of bed and searched for your favorite bikini top. You tore off your shirt and put the top in its place, and sliding a pair of swim shorts on. You crawled back into bed, waiting for Eren to text you. Obviously you weren't waiting at the pool. You would wait till he got into your neighborhood.

About ten minutes later, your phone buzzed.

Eren: I'm pulling in now

You: Alright see you soon <3

You slid your feet into some flip flops and creeped out of your room and down to the front door. You sneakily opened and closed it successfully, twirling a spare key around your index finger. You locked the door and started walking to the pool, quickening your pace the closer you got. After a few minutes, you finally reached the pool.

You noticed Eren's car, and Eren walking over to you. You smiled and made your way to him.

"Was this really necessary?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck. You smiled and kissed hid cheek.

"I was bored. We were both awake. Of course it was necessary," you said with a smile. You reached for Eren's hand and started walking towards the pool. You opened the gate and let him go in front of you. He kicked off his shoes and canonballed in, right after throwing his shirt off somewhere. You rolled your eyes and kicked off your own shoes, jumping in after him.

"Christ, it's freezing!" You exclaimed, not anticipating the water to be so cold on a summer night. You felt a pair of strong arms snake around your waist.

"I could help with that," Eren whispered into your ear. You shuddered at his breath coming into contact with your skin, and turned around to face him. A smirk grew across your face.

"Is that so?" You asked, draping your arms on his shoulders. He grinned cheesily at you and leaned down to kiss you. You closed your eyes and smiled, rolling up onto your tiptoes. Your arms tightened around Eren's neck as he lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he started walking towards the edge of the pool.

"I love you, y'know that?" You said quietly, pulling away from his soft lips. He looked at you. A dim pool light reflected off of his amazing eyes.

"I love you more."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Prove it." Eren sat you up on the edge of the pool, your legs still around his waist. You cupped his face in your hands and leaned down to kiss him as his hands trailed to your lower back. He licked your bottom lip, and you allowed his tongue to slip into your mouth. Right as that happened, you pulled away, staring into his eyes.

You jumped back into the water and splashed Eren, daring him to catch you. You dove underwater and swam to the opposite end of the pool. You could hear him coming after you. Still underwater, you turned and waited for him to catch up. As he appeared in front of you, you shot out of the water and kissed his nose.

"Y/N!" Eren screamed, in complete and utter shock. You smirked.

"I win," You said promptly.

"Wha-? I didn't know we were competing???" You laughed at his confused and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Okay, yeah I never told you. I stil win though," you said, pulling yourself closer and closed to his face. He tilted your chin up and kissed you yet again. But this time, you pulled away playfully.

"Be patient, Jaeger," you said, putting one hand on his chest.

"C'mon Y/n, don't tease me," he pouted. You kept your hand on his chest and walked foreward, forcing him to back up. He finally hit the wall. You put a hand on the wall on either side of Eren.

"Alright, go ahead now," you said, still meaning to tease him. Eren smirked as he leaned down to kiss you, except this time on your jaw.

"Eren," you muttered in a sort of a disapproving tone.

"Hm?" He muttered, still leaving gentle kisses on your skin. He was moving down to your neck and collarbone.

"Don't leave a hickey, dumbass. My parents still monitor my relationship," you said jokingly. Eren pulled away to look at you.

"What if I leave one where no one will see it?" He asked suggestively.

"Hm, what'd you have in mind?"

This is the most graphic thing I have ever written, and to be quite honest, I am not proud of it. I've been thinking about the oneshot for a really long time I just didn't know who to write it for. My first thought was Jean, then Levi, but then I was like oh I already have oneshots for them. Anyways I hope this wasn't too cringey for you.

~Ash