Chapter 45

August,

"So you wanna tell me why you and renae sneaking around?"

"August she's just keeping me company " Lauren explained.

"Do you know why she wasn't in school? She ain't even text me" I mentioned. She didn't look at me instead she kept looking at her phone. I sighed sitting down beside her.

"What you telling my girlfriend that you can't tell your big brother?" I asked. She looked up with tears swelled up in her eyes.

"It's complicated august,  you're going to get mad if I tell you" she said letting the tears drop all over her shirt.

"Lari your my sister,  I'm here to protect you.. you can trust me" she looked me in my eyes and grabbed my shirt letting her tears hit my shirt.

"I.... was raped..... and I thought.......I was.... pregnant" I went into shock.

"Who the fuck raped you ?"
___________________________________

Renae,

"Calm down" I said grabbing my head in frustration.

"Nah why would you keep that a secret from me" he exclaimed.

"Not now man" I sighed.

"Nah why you kept it a secret" he was pushing my nerves. Why not ask ya sister.

"Because she didn't want to tell you because she knew you would fucking judge her" I yelled. His face changed and he just looked down.

"That's what she thinks about me" he asked.

"Of course not" I said rubbing his back.

"Who set her up" he mumbled.

"Some girl named jessica"

"Jessica..... Oh um fuck that little bitch" he mumbled. He got up grabbing his shoes.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Come on" he said grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going" I asked

"To Jessica's " he said

"How you know her" I asked

" she one of lani's friends. " I was taken back did lauren know that her own step cousin mightve set her up.

-------'

We knocked on the door loud and shit to where you could feet scurrying against the floor board.

"The fu-- oh hey august" she said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Hey bitch" I smiled walking in with august hot on my tail.

"What she doing here?"

"Why you set up my sister?" He got right to the point.

"Because Emily likes Jeremiah but he was to into lauren so we took her to the party , I didn't think the boy would fuck her but then again I heard her screaming so she must've liked it" she said laughing. I was about to jump on her but august pulled me back.

"She not even fucking worth it"

"Your Lil hoe couldn't even lay a finger on me if she wanted to" she said laughing.  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and started counting to 10.

"Shut up, your Lil stunt you pulled gon backfire"

"Karma's a bitch " I said laughing. This is why I do good so good things happen to me. People like her always judge, hate on people, and think they the shit when they not. You might be cute but your personality ugly remember that. I walked out after August hopping in the car.

"Since that is settled , why you been ignoring me" he asked. I avoided eye contact.

"I'm not, just been busy " I said.

"You barely call me, always to tired to hang out. Baybeh what's going on?" He asked pulling over.

"Nothing august I'm fine"

"Your not"

"I'm just wanted space, not from you but everybody." I mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me, what's wrong?"

"I'm just stressed about going to college and possibly losing you in the process" I said .

"Baybeh you ain't gonna lose me, we ain't ending us" he said pecking my lips.

"We're not even going to be in the same state" I said. He stayed silent and started driving again to who know where.
_______________________________

Vote and comment

~BR££♡