Chapter 4

SCP-3005 POV:

When I woke up after a few hours I found that one of my wings had become wrapped up in my chains so I got it free of the chains, but somehow in the process I ended up breaking the chain and I just sat there for a moment looking at the broken chain before tapping at the collar I had on wondering if I could break it to get it off. Sadly while I was trying to break my collar I got shocked 3 times before, I finally decided to stop trying but I did break the rest of the chain that was attached to the collar itself.

Non-POV:
While SCP-3005 was observed breaking her restraints a new doctor was entering the facility, Dr.Conway was given the clearance to observe and possibly interact with SCP-3005 to see if she would react to the new doctor in a negative or positive way. Immediately after SCP-3005 was seen walking towards the door of its cell Dr.Conway was assigned to go her to distract her from breaking out of containment.

SCP-3005 POV:
As I walked closer to the door it suddenly opened causing me to get get ready in stance to attack whoever was being sent in, but then I was surprised to see my friend Nicole Conway walk in wearing what the doctors in this place. I wanted to hug her or ask why she was here but I assumed she's undercover to get me out of this place. I stood up normally before she said "Hello SCP-3005, my name is Doctor Conway. I will be the doctor who has been assigned to interact with you and to also observe you during test." when she finished her sentence I just nodded but she then said more "You will be put in a cell with SCP-049 today in approximately 1 hour to test how you while interact with one another, so I would suggest that you prepare yourself to be walked do to the other cell by me and a few MTFs down to the cell that you'll be in with SCP-049." I was proud that she didn't falter on any of her words and she walked out calmly.

(Time skip of 1 hour.)

I sat in the corner of my cell looking at the door waiting when it opened to reveal Dr.Conway and 3 MTF right outside the door, I stood up and slowly walked towards them to make sure I wasn't presenting myself as a threat at the moment to the MTF then I saw the Dr.Conway had handcuffs with her and she put them on my wrist once I was close enough. 
We walked down to the other cell but on the way I observed a few signs on the wall that said SCP followed by a number with a name under it that was either Safe, Euclid, or Keter but I didn't know what any of those words meant so I didn't really pay attention to it. When we finally got to the other cell I had the handcuffs taken off and waited as the door was open and one of the MTF pushed me into the cell which I wasn't very pleased with but the door had closed behind me before I could protest. I glared at the door for a moment before turning around to see a tall humanoid creature in a plague doctor suit standing about 12ft. in front of me, "Greetings,  you must be the new SCP." SCP-049 said in a low pitch voice that had a tinge of a British accent, I just responded with a nod. I wasn't all to sure what I was supposed to be doing because SCP-049 doesn't show any sign of aggression nor do I care what he does while in here with him.

(Cliffhanger!! Actually I just hit a writer block and ended this chapter here.)