ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

THIRD POV

It has been a couple of hours since Sami was rushed out of the cafe. She slowly was coming to and was asking what was going on. She was told by the medics that she had fainted at work and they were taking her to the hospital.

She nodded her head and listen to whatever the medical personnel told her to do. She had finally arrived at the hospital and the doctor and nurses took the information from the EMTs and moved Sami into a room for evaluation.

The doctor took some blood and inserted an IV into Sami. Once they got the things they needed from Sami, the doctor walked over to Tonya.

"Excuse me, are you her friend?" He asked her while holding a pad in his hand. Tonya turned around in the chair and jumped up hearing the voice of the doctor.

She nodded her head to him and, "is she going to be okay?"

He gives her a reassuring smile, "she will be fine. She just fainted due to being exhausted and lack iron. Do you know if she takes iron pills?" He asked Tonya.

Tonya thought for a moment before answering the doctor's question. "Well, from what I can remember Sami did use to take them but I am not sure if she still does."

The doctor nodded his head and tapped that information on the pad. "Well, we're still running a couple more tests on her and we'll wait until they come in, okay?" He turned around to head to the back.

"Uh excuse me, doctor but is it alright if I go in there with her?" Tonya asked the doctor. He turned around again nodding his head before pushing the medical personnel doors to head to the back.

Tonya grabbed her stuff and walked over to the room that they had Sami. She opens the door and sees that her friend was sleeping peacefully.

She placed her stuff in one of the empty chairs before moving another one closer to her Sami. She sat herself down in the chair and looked at her friend.

"What am I going to do with you?" Tonya wondered before placing her head down on Sami's lap and soon she fell asleep.

A couple of hours later, Tonya woke up from her power nap. She yawned and stretched her arms up in the air, scratching the back of her neck when she noticed Sami smiling back at her.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" She asked her Sami. Tonya leaned her head on Sami's shoulder. Sami sat up some to reposition herself a lot better in the bed.

"I am okay. The nurse came in while you were sleeping to check my vitals. I was told that will be able to leave tomorrow if everything is alright with the tests."

Tonya sat her head up and looked at Sami. She smiled at her, "that's good to hear." Before Tonya could ask her any additional questions the doctor walked in with the pad that he had before.

"Well, it is good to see that you are awake now. I have your results from your blood work. Everything looks great so you will be able to check out tomorrow. Also, I have some prescriptions for you."

He walked over to Sami and pulled some papers out of his lab pocket. Sami reached for them and was looking at the prescriptions that were in her hand.

"One of them is for your iron. Your blood work showed that your iron level was low." Sami nodded her head. "And next to the other one is for prenatal-"

Sami interrupted him, "um excuse me but why am I taking prenatal vitamins?"

The doctor looked at her and smiled. "It appears that you are about six weeks pregnant."

Dumbfounded at the news, Sami couldn't say anything as her mouth fell open hearing the news. She looks at the doctor then back to Tonya, shaking her head in disbelief. "You can't be serious?"

She was still in shock towards the unexpected news that she just kept shaking her head as it still wasn't registering.

The doctor continued to look at the pad in his hand. "I am very much positive that you are 100% pregnant, ma'am. If you don't have any other questions I will leave and start completing your discharge papers."

Sami shook her head no and the doctor walked out of the room. She turned to her friend who had not said a word since finding out the news.

Finally, Sami looked down at the prescription papers that were in her hand. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as questions start to run through her mind. What was she to say? Matter of fact what was she going to do? And how was she going to tell the father?

In Seoul, it has been a couple of weeks since Hoseok and the rest of the members landed back in Seoul. The concerts that they had in the U.S. were successful and they were so shocked to see so many of their fans.

They all headed to their dorm to drop off their bags. Hoseok walked into his room and tossed his bags on the floor and fell on his bed. It was a long flight and he was happy to be home. He pulled out his phone and turned it back on.

While waiting for it to come on, he walked back out to the front to grab a bottle of water.

Once he came back into the room, he noticed that he had a lot of messages on his phone.

He slid his phone to unlock it and looks at the number that he did not recognize on his screen. He pressed the button to listen to the voice message left on his phone.

"Hey...um...Hoseok..this is Sami's friend, Tonya...well I don't know how I should it but could you...well call me it is about Sami."

Right after that, the message ended. Hoseok looked at his phone and listen to the message once again. He runs his hand through his hair trying to figure what the message meant.

What was wrong with Sami and why couldn't her friend just say what was going on?

He was going to dial back the number when he heard a knock at his door and Lee coming into the room."Hey, we've got to go."

Hoseok nodded his head and placed the phone in his pocket. The phone call will have to wait.

edited 02.25.18

vote

vote.comment