Chapter 35

She woke to the most wonderful feeling one could possibly imagine, the feeling of Camila Cabello placing kisses across her naked body. Last night had been everything she could have imagined it would be and a lot more. She had a suspicion that their first time together would be spectacular. As she woke to the feeling of those lips tracing patterns across her tingling skin, she knew she was right. Her mind was filled with flashbacks of entwined bodies and passion beyond anything she had ever known before. It truly had been a 'fireworks' moment, and she doesn't believe in that kind of thing.

Maybe she was wrong. Maybe, she'd just not experienced Camila Cabello before.

"Mmmmm," she heard herself moan as Camila's tongue flicked across her nipple. She groaned again as her wandering mouth returned to the same, sensitive spot before tracking their way up her body before placing themselves onto her lips.

"Good morning, you," Camila said as she pushed herself up on her elbows to look down at her.

"Certainly is," she said, sliding her arms up her girlfriend's torso and onto her shoulders, pulling her down to her once more. "It most certainly is."

Wanting to take the lead, she rolled Camila onto her back, running her hands over that perfectly beautiful body, allowing her fingers to drift over her flat stomach before stroking her firm thigh, tightening her fingers in her flesh and gripping tightly, pulling the woman into her.

"Oh, fuck," she heard Camila cry as she took her nipple into her mouth and slid her fingers between her legs once again, loving the fact that she could have this effect on her girl. "Oh fucking, fucking, fuck..."

She silenced her with a kiss, feeling Camila groan into her throat as her fingers went to work on her, returning every touch that had sent her floating into orbit last night. She felt like a skilled musician, playing a rare and expensive instrument, as she teased her through the scales to her climax.

"Dios mio," Camila said snuggling into her as her breathing returned to normal, "tell me why the fuck we waited so long to do this,"

She didn't make a reply, simply holding her tighter and kissing her forehead.

"We're going to have to get up soon, Lo," Camila said after a few minutes of closeness.

"Yeah," she replied, closing her eyes.

"If we want to have breakfast, we should get up now," the brunette continued, making as much effort to move as she was; none at all.

"Yeah," her only response.

"Do you want to get up and have breakfast?" Camila asked again snuggling in further and kissing the bullet wound in her shoulder, her fingers reaching down to stroke the one in her thigh gently.

Camila hadn't been kidding when she'd told her that she found tattoos and scars interesting. She'd spent a lot of the night when they weren't making love, tracing each and every one of Lauren's scars, each and every one of her tattoos. With fingertips and lips, she explored all of her wounds, asking her softly to tell her the story of how she had earned it before kissing each and every one of them 'better' and moving on to the next.

In those breathless moments between passion, they shared something even deeper; they shared themselves. And for the first time in any relationship Lauren had ever had, she felt connected.

"I guess we should," she said as she felt Camila's hand trace its way up her body, lightly tracing across her hip.

Camila scraped her nails sensuously across her stomach, sending a shiver through her entire body. "Not that I'm all that hungry," she finished, chewing her lip as her body began to moan once more under that expert touch.