31.0 That's the look

"Maybe you both just need a little more time to get back to normal

"Maybe you both just need a little more time to get back to normal." Madison suggested as her and Scott stood next to Stiles as he opened his locker. Both of them were hallucinating, and it was starting to get weird.

"Yeah, but I think that you're forgetting that we set off a supernatural reset button for a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures." Stiles sighed, struggling to open his locker. "I think there's a fairly good chance that things will never get back to normal."

Stiles looked frustrated as he kept on trying to open it, but continued to fail. He stared down at it for a while. Madison furrowed her eyebrows. "Stiles, let me get it."

Stiles sighed before nodding. "5, 23, 47." He recited his combination, stepping away from the locker. Madison quickly spun the lock, opening it.

Madison heard Scott breathing heavily, and glanced over at him. Her eyes widened. "Scott, your eyes. You're going full alpha mode on us."

"You mean right now?" He asked her.

"Yes, right now!" Stiles nodded frantically. "Stop!"

"I- I can't." He stammered out, placing his hand over his eyes. "I can't control it."

"Alright." Stiles sighed. "Just keep your head down. Look down." Stiles guided Scott into an empty classroom, and Madison followed behind them, closing the door.

Madison watched as Scott stripped himself of his jacket, fumbling to the ground. Madison stepped closer to help, but he lifted his hand. "No, get back!" Stiles placed his hand in front of her, knowing she would go against his wishes.

"Scott, it's okay." She stepped forward, getting away from Stiles's hand. She felt his hand grip onto hers. She looked back and sighed.

"I don't know what's going to happen." Scott looked back at them, and his eyes were red and his fangs were out and ready to play. "Get back!"

Scott dug his claws into his palms, trying to make himself feel pain. Scott growled from the pain, falling to the ground. Madison watched as his hands turned back to normal, and he began breathing heavily. He fell back against the desk. "Pain makes you human." He explained to them, showing the claw marks in his hands.

"Scott, this isn't just in our heads. This is real." Stiles stated, moving closer to him. Madison kneeled in front of Scott, placing her hand, comfortingly, on his leg. "And it's starting to get bad for me too. I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having dreams where I have to literally scream myself awake, and sometimes I'm not sure if I'm even actually waking up."