The Vow . The Promise

I awoke to a soft and ticklish feeling on my skin. I gasped when he brushed his lips over my hip bone. "You've become so skinny. It's really unhealthy, love," he whispers as he moves across to the other side and moves slowly up and down the bone of it. Ryder pushes himself up and over and kisses me. "Do you know how much I love you?" He asks out of breath as it comes out reeking of hard liquor. He moves down my jaw to my neck. "You're so fucking beautiful," he growls lowly as he presses his body right up against me. His hard on brushing and teasing my lower region.

His hand goes through my hair and tugs it, throwing my head back and revealing my throat for him. Ryder goes all in and sucks on it desperately as if he could not get enough. Ryder comes back and kisses me hungrily and my response was quick. He starts to tug at my shirt when his phone goes off followed by mine. Ryder completely ignores it and continues his assault, pulling my shirt off. In the heat of the moment, I strip off his shirt too and swoon over his leaned torso.

"Tell me you love me," he demands as he leans in.

Our lips found each other again and it was a battled for dominance while his phone continues to go off. He growls angrily and goes up on his knees and pulls out his phone. "What?" He snaps. His tone chest heaves back and forth making my insides turn with desire. I bit my lip and threw my head back deeper into my bed. My heart is beating extremely fast and I was becoming dizzy from my high.

I looked up to Ryder who seemed to look even more angrier by the second. And god help me, he looked even more desirable. I tightly closed my eyes to get rid of this torture and then got myself away from him. Ryder catches my wrist and roughly pulls me back down on my back. He quickly hovers over me and kisses me.

I pouted out a sigh when he moves away. "Keep talking, I'm listening," he says as he locks his eyes with mine. He agonizingly moves down my body, leaving a hot trail of kisses down to the band of my short. Swiftly, he took them off leaving me extremely exposed. Ryder moves my legs apart as he licks his lips. He snaps his eyes up to meet mine and takes his time lowering himself down between me.

"And how does the princess usually handles these kinds of situations?" He asks, the both of us. I move my fingers down to my most sensitive spot and show him. My heart raced and hammered aggressively against my chest. He watches my every movement, my every jerks and listens to my silent moans. I closed my eyes and gasp when I smooth over a spot.

Soon enough, his arm is hooked around my hips as his tongue darts out to meet my wet fingers, sliding between them dominantly to get near my sex which only causes me to arch my body and grip the bed sheet, biting back a groan. His whole mouth caresses my sex and soon enough, he swirls me into a bliss of ecstasy when he removes his arm and plunges his fingers in. Toying with me then denying me of my high. "Ryder," I begged out.

Ryder moves away from me, taking away my source of getting off. "I'll be there. Give me a few to sober up." He hangs up and throws his phone away. Ryder strips off the rest of his clothes and gets on top of me. "You're mine," he growls out in a low tone as he pushes himself in. I scratched his back as he and I both grunt in pain yet relief. Ryder drops his head and sucks on my skin then roughly pushed all the way in making me moan out a cry.

He steadied himself and waited for a minute or two before he starts moving his hips. "All mine," he whispers heatedly in my ear. His hand goes down to grab my ass while still leaning down on his elbow, staring down at me. He groans and grunts with each time he goes in and out of me. "Tell me you love me," he demands once more. "Tell me it's okay." He slows to a stop and caresses my face with one hand. "Tell me you will always be here. Waiting for me. Tell me you're mine. Tell me you want me just as bad as I want you." His lips rests just above mine as his eyes plead for all the right words to come out of my mouth.

"Will you forever be my princess? To calm this bloodthirsty beast of a monster? Through all my faults?" My world stopped as I stared into the love of my life's eyes as they've become so dark full of love, lust, and life with a hint of desperation and eagerness. I stared up at him as he slightly rocked back and forth due to the alcohol still in his system. "To be this Mafia's girl?" Unknown tears fell down the sides of my face and my heart skipped multiple beats.

It was his vow.

To me.

My hands went up and cupped his face and pressed my lips against his. "Will you forever be mine?" I asked. "To calm me when I'm angry, and settle me when I'm sad. Through all my faults from this scarred body to my scarred life, will you promise and guarantee that you will always be with me even when blood soaks my hands?.....Promise me this, and I'll stay."

Ryder looks down at me and a ghostly breath escapes his lush lips. His eyes soften and his expression relaxes into the most softest expression he has given me yet. He moves his hips slowly as every inch of him was felt inside of me, deep inside of me. Ryder leans in and kisses me so passionately, so lovingly. "If I can't have you in this life or the next, I'll make sure there's hell to pay," he whispers as he moves to seal his lips across my shoulder down to my collarbone where he marks me.

"Even when blood soaks your hands, I'll soak mine even deeper. It's my promise to you," he breaths. Ryder moves up to kiss me once more. "Tell me you love me. Tell me you'll stay."

More tears fell as I took in every single word and embedded it to the back of my head. "I love you so much it hurts. I won't go anywhere unless you deem it."

He drunkenly smiles down at me. "Not a chance, amica mea. Not now, not ever." I cracked a smile as he leans in and kisses me, moving his hips and beginning his sweet torture. "I love you, my love," he whispers and kisses my head and gets up to leave to take care of business while I sleep peacefully for the first time in seven years.

A / N : It's a pretty short chapter but I thought it should only be meant just for that. Hoped you enjoyed it anyways. Much love from your girl, R.