Fog is Lifted-ish

So Airy has been refusing to post in The Other Side and I need and want her to post before I shoot her. I love Airy but she is a stubborn PITA, now for those people who do not know about PITA, I shall explain.

     One day on Skype I was talking to Airy and Airy being Airy was talking to the world. On another line, she was talking to Pol and his best friend (both are giant pains). So in the middle of our conversation, she posted as her status on Skype "Need an idea for a nickname for Pol".  I wrote down probably 15 different ideas (none of them were really....nice). But the fav of mine and what I now call Pol is PITA, which stands for 'Pain In The Ass'. So there is the amazing story of how PITA was born.

     So for some reason, Air won't post....grrrrrrr. She finally texted me, anyone, who talked to me on January 13th or 14th. I apologize if my behavior was....bad. On the 16th Air texted me and I was better. But the two days previous I was not ok. I had spazzed a little. Had a panic attack in Chorus. Yep amazing things.

     I have dated Muki three times, two out of those three I have been dumped. She says she just needs to clear her mind and I think I need to fog mine up. I have been asked out by four people (some more than once) and I want to shoot myself. Two were girls two were guys, all four I won't date even in their dreams.

     Airy now has a babysitting job and the kid she watched last night landed on her broken collar bone...I chucked my phone off my deck when I heard 'bout that. Kimmi and I have talked a lot and yet it doesn't seem like enough. Kim wants to run away to my place, so this next summer I might have to pick her up from the middle of nowhere. But hey, what are friends for?

     I have lots of friends who either cut or hurt themselves and it kills me a little every time I hear about it or see it in the eyes, on their body, or if one of my good minions tattles on them and tells me they were cutting. Muki hurts herself the least out of my friends, Mary and Kim the worse. I got Air to stop cutting now she just uses rubber bands. Doesn't make me happy but it's better than nothing. I worry about them, I am scared Mary will turn into my Great Aunt Anita and commit suicide. I am scared one day Kim might cut too deep. I am scared that Muki might get worse. I am terrified of the thought of Airy cutting again. I am scared of going insane myself and following in all my friends' footsteps.

                                                                Someone save me.