16.1-Let's take a break...???

It was Friday evening and Nandini's little paradise had turned into messy hell and for once Nandini was not at all bothered.

Mukti – Nandu I have kept the all the sunscreens, creams and necessary toiletries in this bag..!!

Alya – What yaar...I wish I was staying with you...I mean all girls payjama party would've been so much fun..!!

Nandini – No worries Alya...we can still have a payjama party if you wish..You and Navya can always come our room..!!

Navya – Mukti I am so jealous of you..you get to say with Nandu while I'll have to share room with perennially hunger cribbing boyfriend of mine.

Everyone laughed hearing Navya's description of Cabir

Nandini – (controlling her laugh) This comes from some who has planned to share her entire life with him...!!

Alya – But seriously Mukti...Don't you think you should speak with Abhi...You guys are taking the argument a bit too far...!!

Navya – Exactly...listen color coordination nowhere implies that the entire outfit should be of the same color...it just means your dresses should be eye pleasing. You should look good together.

Nandini – Absolutely...Lets look it this way Mukti..there are certain colors you can't expect a guy to wear...come'on...Magenta, cherry Red, Bright colors won't suit Abhi...he would look really weird..!!

Mukti – I don't want to talk about it..!!

Saying this Mukti walked out...the girls sighed and shook their heads in disappointment

Alya – I can't believe it...she is being so unreasonable..!!

Navya – Ya she is totally behaving like a kid ....and because of her adamant nature I am unable to share a room with you Nandini..!!

Nandini – Oh God Navya...Please yaar...Let there be one kid in the group...Stop acting like a kid who has been deprived of her favorite chocolate....

Just then the Cabir and Dhruv entered..

Cabir – Chocolate...I hear "chocolate"....where is it..I am hungry already...!!

Navya – Look at the priorities...out of the entire conversation the only word that reaches his ears is a chocolate..!!

Cabir – Aray why are you so grumpy today Navya...I guess it was Mukti celebrating the Grumpy Day today..!!

Alya- She is upset because she won't get to share the room with Nandini on the trip..!!

Dhruv – Oh..now I get it..But Navya (Sid hugging her)why are you worried about a chocolate dear when we are giving you the entire dessert to feed on (pointing at Cabir)

Cabir – Waah Dhruv...I didn't knew you too had a sense of humor..!!

Dhruv – Happy realization Bro...Mine is way better than yours..

They all had a good laugh and Cabir along with Dhruv started helping the girls with their packing. Here in the balcony, Manik was lost in his thoughts..!!

...............Manik's POV...........

Last two days..We would we going back to Mumbai on Monday...I wouldn't lie it was an eventful week..I mean to begin with meeting Nandini after so many years and the fact that we, I mean me and Nandini, we survived almost 7 days without a massive fight that too when we are around each other almost everyday...now that's remarkable... then there's Dhruv and Alya's patch up..I mean yes they had not broken up officially but were moving rather cruising towards it...Thankfully Nandini helped me in sorting their issues...I wish we could put our issues too at rest as easily but Alas that is just not possible...and last night just reaffirmed this fact...