Chapter 29

It was now Christmas Eve night. The gang spent the whole day out. We went shopping. All types of shopping. Grocery shipping. We bought Christmas pajamas all matching.

We shopped for motor bikes, leather jackets and of course shoes. We got some crop tops for us girls and the guys got shirts and jeans.

"Where do you want me to put this shirt?" Zayn asked. Zayn was sorting my clothes out. Packaging away my clothes neatly in the dresser he bought for me today.

"Second one." I shouted across the room. "Okay." He yelled back. I packed away his jeans in one draw and his shirts in the other. I didn't have to worry he packed away our undergarments before we started.

"Okay and I'm done." I said closing his closet were his shoes were. I ran over to him jumping on to his back.

I bought everyone's gifts today. I'm not so sure Zayn bought me a gift but I know Zac, Zander, Beth and Lucy had.

I bought a sweater for Zac that wrote "Zac the Great." Zander a Gucci necklace. Beth a cute black combat boot , with a phone case that had us three on it. For Lucy a bracelet that has her name on it with a side note. "If I don't make it, you'll make it matter of fact we'll both make it."

I rapped all there gifts before Zayn got home. Zayn lugged forward almost falling on his face. He smiled and so did I.

He backed up towards the bed. Throwing me off onto the bed on my back. I yelled out with a laugh. He dropped next to me with a smile on his face. "I love hearing you laugh." He commented and my smile grew.

"What was your first impression of me??" I asked propping myself up on my elbows.

"Well, for one I hated you." He said smirking and I gasped hitting his arm. "I thought you were a cute tall miserable bratty badass chick." He said winking at me.

"Your thoughts on me?" He asked. "Rude, ignorant, jerk, self centered asshole." I said with a smile and he gasped holding his heart.

I blew a kiss at him giggling. "Your a great friend. Never though I'd be so close to someone again." He said.

"Me neither. But you've showed me differently. I wouldn't want to ever lose our friendship." I agreed and he nodded.

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I said skipping downstairs while Zayn followed.

I swang open the door to see my so called boyfriend, Shane. "Hey." He said with s smile. "Hi." I said.

"You forgot to call me." He said his smile fading. "I'm sorry. I was so caught up with Christmas shopping." I apologized.

"It's okay." He said hugging me and I smiled. He kissed me and his warm soft lips brought fireworks but not the fireworks Zany's lips brought.

We pulled away for air both of us breathing hard. "So what did you get me?" I asked.

"Something." He smirked putting his hands around my waist. "I'm no telling you. You'll see tomorrow." He kissed my cheek and my cheek instantly heated up.

Zayn cleared his throat from behind us and we pulled away looking at Zayn. "Oh hi." Shane said offering a smile.

"Why are you talking to me??" Zayn scrunched his face up. "Zayn." I said warningly.

"It's okay." Shane said. "Guess I better get going right." He gave me a little smile before peeking my lips and left.

I closed the door turning to see Zayn watching tv. "You know your a bad friend when it comes to talking to my boyfriend." I said and he chuckled.

"I know but I don't like him as much as I like you." He smirked. "To make you feel better he's not as hot as I am." He said cockily.

I gasped slapping his arm. "Your just jealous." I said sitting next to him on the couch.

"Me." He gasped. "Never, I sleep with someone almost everyday." He winked and u scoffed.

"Your disgusting." I said scrunching my nose up in disgust and he gave me a cheesy smile before slinging a arm around me.

"Well bestie I'd like to take you next if you know what I mean." He winked and I pushed him off me laying onto the couch.

"Your so fucking cocky." I commented. "I know I got high hopes for myself." He smiled doing a princess wave causing me to laugh.

"Your something. Movie time." I shouted out getting up running to the kitchen.

I made popcorn, got 3 different types of chips, water and coke. I also got ice cream, and of course my favorite Oreos.

I walked back out with everything trying to balance everything so it won't spill.

"Your so small." He chuckled taking something's. "Shut up." I said flopping down on the couch next to him.

This at night we watched about 4 movies cuddled up next to each other. I really think I'm falling harder and harder for Zayn but Shane is my boyfriend.

I need to accept the fact that Zayn just uses girls not date them and I have a lovely boyfriend that loves me as much as I love him.

Scratch that. I like Shane but not as much as I like like Zayn but it's life. We like people we all can't have.

That night was perfect. I snuggled closer to Zayn looking at him face for a second before directing my eyes back to the movie.