Chap 1

(^Pic of Lakota up top^)

~Lakota~

"Stay away!" a dangerously sounding growl reached my ears. I groaned,

"But he is to see the master." Another voice, this one was timid compared to the confident and strong tone of the first voice I heard earlier.

"I could care less what the old man wants, he's under my protection now!" the arguing was muffled but it woke me up.

Then it all came back, the run with Cyrus, the strangers sneaking up on me and knocking me out.

Shit, I've been kidnapped!

I hopped to my paws and surveyed my surroundings. I was in what looked like a cellar room, standing on a rickety old cot that squeaked every time I moved. I dropped my head down and sniffed around the coverless bed, it was filled with stains and unmentionable substances that I didn't want to think about but I was picking up a strange scent that I was unfamiliar with; it kind of smelt like flowers. Weird in such a filthy place. The smell had such a soothing affect that I almost wanted to go back to sleep. Shaking my body I jumped off the dirty bed.

There was a sudden shuffling in the room that caused me to twist around with my hackles raise. I growled, bearing my teeth as my eyes settled on a man sitting in the corner. He was staring at me with bored brown eyes.

I guess he liked my reaction because I saw the slightest lift on the corner of his mouth.

"You're up" the monotone of his voice made me back away. He got to his feet and walked over to my snarling form. He was giving off that weird smell that I caught off of the bed. It was stronger now since he was so close. The flowery scent made it hard to keep my defenses against him.

He wasn't really all that tall maybe five eight, he had dark wavy hair and dark brown eyes. He was dressed in a plain black shirt and dark blue jeans.

But there was also something odd about him.

I knew from his strange smell he wasn't wolf; then again I really didn't know what he could possible be.

"I don't know what the old man wants with you but you've caused quite a stir, wolf." He said and with that he walked passed me and out the door.

I just barely noticed the arguing had stopped from behind the door. Quickly I ran to the door and changed only to turn the knob but unsurprisingly found it was locked. .

With a whimper I collapsed on the ground shifting back and buried my nose under my paws. Why did this always happen to me!

Why couldn't I just be free!

******

I think I laid there on the floor unmoved laying on my side as I stared at nothing when the door opened and a pair of black boots stepped into my vision. I gave them no notice.