Ch 7

Hermione's pov :

Today was war ball. I was very excited to go with Draco. He had sent a green dress for me which was very pretty and I loved green colour. I got back from work at 5 as the ball was at 7. When I reached I took the dress out and began admiring it. Ron had never bought me a dress of his own choice for me and whatever he bought for me was either red or blue. I loved green but he said it was the slytherin colour so he won't buy me anything green. I was lost in my thoughts when the bell rang on my apartments door. I went to open it and I saw Draco and Sheldon at the door.
" Hey Hermione." Both of them said together.
" Hi guys." I said smiling. " come in." I said to them.
When they came the other assistance of Sheldon I met the other day in the salon were also there.
" Shall we begin?" Sheldon asked. I nodded. All us wen to my room but Sheldon stopped Draco and said, " You will get to see her only when she is ready." " Ok." Draco said and went and sat on the couch. We went in and one of his assistance said, " Show us your dress so we can prepare the make up that will suit with it." I showed them my dress and then they made me sit on the chair and began to work on me. I was feeling very relaxed. When they were done Sheldon said, " This is my wife, Amy."
" Nice to meet you Amy" I said smiling.
" You too dear. Now go wear your dress." She said.
I went to wear my dress and Sheldon went out to see Draco.

Draco's pov :

Sheldon came out of the room.
" Is she ready?" I asked.
" She's gone to wear her dress." He answered. " You like her right?" He asked.
" No. I told you that before." I answered.
" How can you not like those beautiful green eyes ?" He asked.
" She has hazel brown eyes not green." I answered.
He smirked slyly. I understood what he meant and smiled shyly and said, " Oh shut up!" Hermione came out that time. She was wearing the dress I gave her. She looked really pretty. My mouth was hanging open.
" Yo- you look breathtaking." I said finally finding my words.
" Thanks." She said blushing. " Thanks a lot all of you again and yes I'll slap Weasly once for you." She said looking at Sheldon. "Shall we go Draco?" She asked me.
" Yeah sure." I said.
" Have fun mate." Sheldon said winking at me. I gave him death stare. When we reached outside I saw a carriage and a man. The man came over to us and said, " Ms. Granger. I am Joey and I will be dropping you to the ball with your date." We got in the carriage and when the ride began Hermione said, " I and Ron had bought that apartment together to live in after we get married."
" Oh. That's sad." I said.
There was silence for a while. I broke the silence and said
" Weasly's gonna regret leaving you when he sees you in this dress."
" Thanks. We will get our revenge today." I said.
We reached Hogwarts and there were many photographers out there. The first carriage was Blaise and Luna. The second carriage was of Weasly and Greengrass. The third carriage was of Potter and Weasly. Maybe even she was a Potter now. The fourth carriage was ours I came out and helped Hermione out. All cameras were on us. When Hermione got down I pulled her close to me. I saw that Weasly saw us. When we went inside Hermione took me to Potter.
" Hey Harry and Ginny." She said to them.
" Who are you?" Ginny asked.
" Ginny it's me, Hermione." She said smiling.
" What!! You cannot be Hermione she would never date Malfoy." Ginny said.
" Gin, it really is Hermione." Harry said.
" OMG! Hermione you look beautiful." Ginny squiked.
" Thanks. You look beautiful too. How's Teddy? I bet he had grown a lot." She said.
" Yeah he is 7 now. He keeps on asking about what happened to you and why you won't come to see him with Ron and why does that Greengrass come with Ron." Harry said .
" Honestly I think you did a great job by moving on from my dumb brother and not cry over him. Your tears are not worth him." Ginny said.
" Hey I'm here too, Potter's." I said.
" Sorry Malfoy." Ginny said. " You better take care of Hermione or else I'll hex you to obliviation." Ginny said to Draco.
" I won't hurt her, Weasly." I said
" You can call me Ginny if you want." She said.
" Ok Ginny." I said.
" You can call me Harry too." Potter said.
" Ok Harry." I said. What I have to do to make Hermione and my relationship look real. I thought. Hermione looked at me and smiled. The music began. Harry and Ginny went to dance. After some time I said, " Would you like to dance with me, Hermione?" " Sure." She answered. While we danced everyone's eyes were on us. There were photos been taken and I could see Weasly go red. I just stared in Hermione's eyes. Those beautiful eyes. I leaned and said in her eyes, " Let's give Weasly something to talk about." She looked up at me with a confused expression. " Put hands around my neck." I said. She obeyed. I then leaned down and kissed her. I felt all my veins woken up. I felt my heart beat rapidly. When we pulled away I looked in too her eyes and she looked into mine. I saw Greengrass angrily come towards us a glass of white wine in her hand. When she reached to us she spill the wine on Hermione's dress and said, " I'm sorry it was an accident."
" You!, I saw you do it in purpose!" I yelled at her. I took Hermione to a corner and tried to wipe off the stain of her dress. I got an idea. " We need Sheldon." I said. " He had given me emergency button to press and he would be right here." I told Hermione. I pressed the button and within a minute Sheldon and his assistance were there. Standing in front of us. " Now what happened here?" Amy asked.
" Greengrass is what happened." I snorted and said.
" Don't worry we'll fix you in 5 minutes." Sheldon said.
They began to redo her and gave her a new dress to wear. When she changed and came Sheldon said, " You go enjoy the party. We will deliver the dress to your apartment after removing the stain."
" Thanks, Sheldon." I said.
We went back to the party. Harry and Weasly were on stage and the Dean Thomas was calling for Hermione. She quickly went over to the stage and stood on the other side of Harry. Harry gave a speech about the war and thanking people for fighting in the war for him. When Hermione came back to me I asked, " May I buy you a drink?"
" Sure, Draco." She said. We went to the bar table and called for 2 fire whisky. We had a great time and Weasly couldn't stop looking at us whenever we laughed. Greengrass was pissed at us. We went home at 1 that night. I had a great time with Hermione. I think I was falling for her. I was falling hard.