Dorm Mates with Aomine Daiki

A/N: Here's my second story, I hope you like it! Please don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you and have a happy reading! Constructive criticisms are very appreciated, really! And And I'm so sorry it's short. I'll try to make it longer, hopefully!

*-*-*-*

Title: Dorm mates with Aomine Daiki

Pairing: Aomine Daiki x OC

Rating: Underway

AU: Normal School AU, slight mentions of basketball

Summary: Sugahara Kaede had been living peacefully as her own roommate until the nearing end of Senior year. She endured the loneliness and was grateful of the privacy, hoping that it would last until the end of graduation. But all hopes fell to deaf ears when a certain dark bluenette that goes by the name Aomine Daiki was suddenly assigned to share the room with her.

In all reality, she wasn't comfortable about sharing a room with someone, after being alone for three whole years. Peacefully, at that. And with people and memories from the past start appearing back into her present life, how would she cope with all this?

Other warnings: Major OOCs, and Un-beta-ed.

Disclaimer: Nothing inside here - except for the storyline and a couple of OCs, as well as the Alternative Universe - are mine, they all belong to their respective owners. I certainly do not own Kuroko no Basuke. I am merely a fan who loves to create stories, borrowing Aomine Daiki from Fujimaki-sensei for this story. Everything stated here is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to other stories or plots are purely coincidental.

*-*-*-*

1: The New Student Steps In

*-*-*-*

"Bye-bye," I bid a friend goodbye, before unlocking the door. The usual rosy smell of the room engulfed me as soon as I entered. Oh how I loved the smell of roses everytime I enter my room. It's one of the things that make me feel like home. I inhaled deeply, relishing the scent of roses and...

Sweat...?

Is it sweat that I just inhaled...?

I scrunched my nose up in disgust, coughing brutally. "Oh what the.. What is that smell?"

A figure moved slightly on the bed just opposite of mine, and I could've sworn I almost screamed. I flung my hockey bag towards the figure, to make sure that s/he's hurt before actually getting up. I don't care if I physically hurt her. I was just panicking and too scared of my own safety. Who knows what s/he is. Or who s/he is.

A deep groan escaped from the said figure as it moved again. I gulped. Oh no. Ohhhhh no. NO WAY. The voice is too deep to be a girl's. I was too busy hyperventilating to even realize the figure was now facing me.

"Hah? What are you doing here?" The very deep baritone drawled, too too deep to be that of a female's. My knees instantly felt weak. Shoot, this guy had a really deep voice! What? No! Goddamnit Sugahara Kaede! You never get weak on guy's voices! The figure popped a lazy eye open to look me from head to toe. I quickly stood my ground and regained my composure as much as possible, glaring at him.

"M-Me?" I asked, "What are you doing here? This is my room!"

"Hah? No way in hell, this is my room!"

"Who the hell are you? And for the record, I don't remember sharing a room with someone, let alone a guy." I gritted my teeth and forced the words out.

"Why do you need to know my name? Also, the principal gave me the number to this room, so technically, it's mine too. Ours, since both of us have the key to access it." He finally rolled off bed and stood up. My breath hitched in my throat when I saw his full figure. His dark skin(which I prefer to call it tanned) brought out the best in his midnight blue eyes, which was staring at me intently. His hair was also a midnight blue, and they were almost the same as his eyes. They were short and spiky, the white uniform shirt he wore was disheveled, the buttons all popped open. A red neck tie that he was wearing was draped loosely over his shoulder. Hell, even his jeans were low. Too low that I could even see his pelvis!