(23) I Meet A New Friend

~Ara’s P.O.V~ 

History started out nicely. At first Mr. Keaton talked about World War I. Rebekah kept butting in saying that this didn’t actually happen or that facts are wrong. By the end of the class Mr. Keaton was sitting on Rebekah’s desk while Rebekah was in the front of the class writing the facts on the white board.

“Well that was fun,” I said as Stefan, Rebekah, Kol, and I exited the class room. “Who knew blondes have good memory?”

That earned me a smack from Rebekah. Kol laughed as I yelped and glared at her. This is how our relationship works. We tease each other and we bitch at each other. But when needed we help each other.  

“What’s your next class?” she asked me.

I fished out my schedule from my bag and looked at it. 

“I have Biology then P.E,” I told her.

“I’ll meet you at P.E. I have Math,” she waved goodbye to us and we parted. Stefan had to go to Science and Kol was in Language Arts.

I headed to Room 8B. I knocked on the door and opened it. The teacher, Mrs. Hansen, was a woman with greying red hair and brown eyes. She looked like she was in her late 40’s.

“Ah you must be Ms. Mikaelson?” she asks me.

“Yeah,” I told her handing my slip.

She read it over and signed it. “Just sit next to Melanie over there,”

Mrs. Hansen pointed to a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She had her hair in a half-up half down style. She looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and walked over to the seat next to her.  I sat down and turned to her.

“I’m Ella Mikaelson,” I told her putting my hand up.

She faced me, “Melanie Sanders,” She shook my hand and I gasped. 

Vision

Melanie was there running in a forest. She turned back and she was suddenly pinned to a tree.

“It is better not run away from me sweetheart,” the person said. I recognized the voice. I backed away from them and hit my back on a tree. Melanie glared at him and he dropped on the ground in pain.

End of Vision

I let go of her hand as my vision ended. She looked at me in disappointment.

“I’m guessing you’re a Cold One?” she asked me.

“Close. I’m half Nightwalker, Half Human, and Half Cold One. I’m guess you’re a witch?” I told her smiling slightly.

“I like you,” she told me nodding at me. She laughed and I laughed. Looks like I found a new friend. 

~After Class~

“So after that Kol was like, ‘Wait was that it mean?!’” 

Melanie and I busted out laughing when I told her how Kol wanted to learn how to cuss and what they mean. 

“Oh…That…Is…Priceless,” she managed to choke out while catching her breath. We stopped laughing and wipe our eyes for tears.

“I know we just walked away. I bet you he is asking everyone what those words mean,” I told her. I put my books in my locker and headed to the gym. Melanie led me to the dressing room. Rebekah was already there arguing with Renesmee.

“Oh look the Wicked Witch is here,” Renesmee says to Melanie.

“Oh look do you want to be kicked again?” I asked her.

She moved away from me and went to talk to her clique. I turned to Rebekah who was tightening her ponytail while glaring at Renesmee.

“What was she talking about?” I asked her.

“She wanted to challenge me and you to a contest. Whoever is the best at all courses will win,” she told me.

“It’s three against one,” I told her.

“Three?” Rebekah asked.

“This is Melanie. She’s a witch,” I told her whispering the last part.

“She is my new BFF,” and with that Rebekah smirked at us and looked back to Renesmee.

“She is so going down,”

I updated early! Yay for me! I'm glad all of you enjoy reading my story. For those of you who are confused here is a list of Ara's Powers.

Ara's Powers:

Telekinesis - the ability to move things with her mind and to move things that is not in her vision of sight.

Astral Telepathic Thought Projection/Astral Thought Projection - to implant oneself and other to their own thoughts or memories

Elemental Control - Can control the basic elements, including ice, plants, and lightning

Teleportation - the power to teleport to any place in mind

Mind Reading/Telepathy - the ability to read a person's thoughts and see what they are thinking/seeing

Glamouring - the ability to change ones appearance

Compulsion - to compel people and manipulate their minds

Premonition - to see glimpse of the past or future (Similar to precognition)

Force Shield - to create force fields around people and one's self

Thought Implantation - to put thoughts into another person's mind.

Molecular Manipulation - to manipulate molecules freezing them, slowing them, blowing them up, and accelerating them

Astral Projection - To be at two places at once

Time Control - to control time

On the side is Melanie and Ara/Ella. Melanie is played by Dianna Agron. >