TOD #AnInvitation

“You cannot escape your fate, whatever’s meant to be will come to life. No matter how hard you try! No matter where you hide, it will happen…”

Aya’s POV…

“Thank you everyone for coming!!! This has been Aya and from the bottom of my heart, I love you all my awesome fans!!!”

I exclaimed as I waved to the big crowd. I took my final bow before leaving the stage.

This is probably the best life someone could have…

A huge house, adoring fans, concerts, photoshoots, money… I am indeed living a good life, what could possibly go wrong?

I got in my Cadillac and drove home.

Just like everyday, I would immediately find the comfort of my bed after a work. What a usual day!

I entered the house and I saw a guy standing in front of me. He gave me a nice smile while my mouth was hanging open.

“M-Mest? What are you doing here?”

“Hi Ayami Ishida! I missed you!” he replied as he wrapped me in a hug.

“I missed you too! But why are you here?”

He gave me a smile and an emblem on my left chest glowed.

“Soooo… I have to go back?”

“Master’s order. The black wizard and the black dragon is back. We need you!”

Zeref… Acnologia... Is it really time?

“But…” I sighed, “my life is going well Mest. I can’t just leave.”

“You promised you would go back if we needed you. That’s the main reason why Master allowed you to go in this world. It’s been 8 years Aya!” he yelled.

“It’s only 4 years in this world.” I defended.

“I don’t even know why you chose stay in a world without magic.”

“Maybe because I don’t care about Fairy Tail anymore!! I’m doing great here Mest.”

“You don’t mean that…” he sighed, “Well, I’m still taking you back and that’s it! You promised Aya!”

I did promise that I’ll be back if I am needed. I have to go back! A wizard never goes back on her words.

“Fine! Take me back to Magnolia. I’m going back to Fairy Tail… I’m going home!”