Chapter 17. Owning Scarlett.

Author's Note:

For,
@LUNAPHENIX.
Happy Birthday Lovely❤️
Have a blast😘

***

Rage.

"Eyes on me, Scar.." I growled. She whimpers in response but opens her beautiful eyes and looks down at me between her legs.
My lips were sloppy wet with her juices. Realising this, her cheeks redden, but I don't give her a moment of second thoughts with embarrassment.
I plunge my tongue into her sweet hole.
Her back arches as she lets out a muffled scream.
"Rage....more, please...."
Smiling, I let my warm tongue trail from her core to her nub, parting her lips. Suckling on her tiny nub, I hold her down by gripping her hips.
She starts begging and pleading for mercy as I repeat the motion again and again.
She doesn't even know what she wants and it's only making my hard on more painful than it already is, on how innocent and inexperienced she is.
I am the only one who will or can pleasure her.

Her hips start moving with my tongue as it twirls, teases and licks.
When I feel her fingers, gripping my hair and guiding my face into her more, I let out a growl.
"Please....Rage...please..." she begs moaning.
"Tell me what you want, baby." My growl rumbles on her sensitive swollen pussy making her push herself onto my lips.
I hold her down with my hands over her pelvis.
"Please. Don't stop." She sobs.
"Tell me Scarlett. Tell me what you need." I demanded in my dominating voice which makes her shiver under me.
"You. I Need you. Rage" She screams.
Thats all I needed.
Her comfort.
And she willingly gave it to me. Moaning.

With butterfly kisses I find her sweet wet core again and with my tongue I find a rhythm.
Her nails scratch into my back as she pulls herself up, trying to make me go deeper.
Letting go of her hips, I grab her hands and pin them on the mattress.
When I know she is about to come....
"Tell me you are mine, Scar." I whispered huskily, making out with her pussy lips, making her grind on my face.
"I am yours, Rage. Please..." Her voice sounded hoarse.
With that, I give her a long flick of my tongue and she lets go with warm flowing juices and her red pussy quivering under my smirking mouth.
I lick it all up.
Never wanting to let go of that sweet taste.
Hell, I am addicted.
I needed more.
But I don't think she can handle her second ever orgasm, with the way she is panting and crying from pleasure.
Licking my lips, I crawled up on her body and settled my hips in between her open legs.
I kiss away her happy tears but she moves her face to seal her lips on to mine.
I let my tongue make love with her to make her taste her sweetness.
When she moans.
I feel my control quiver.

I decided to test my luck.

I know what those scums have done to her.
But I also know. I feel it in me. I have changed something within her that she didn't know existed until I had her out of comfort zone.
"I want my cock in your mouth." I whispered in her ear. I smirk bigger when she shivers with her eyes big and round.
She opens her mouth and then closes it.
Getting up on my elbows I straddle her hips.
"Ra-Rage. I-I do-don't know how..." she stutters nervously, but her gaze stayed on my visible hard on, lustfully.
Smirking, I slid down the zipper of my black jeans.
My cock, springs out of my calvin klein making Scarlett gasp. Her eyes widen in fear. She pulls her up into the pillow with her hands clutched onto the sheets.
"Do as I say." I commanded.
She gave no response. Instead she stared at my gifted length. Gaping.
It is big enough to scare her.
Standing proudly two inches farther than my belly button. Maybe more.
With that I moved forward on my knees.
My knees planted on the sheets right under her underarms. I took both her hands in mine, pinning them against her pillow above her head and leaned forward so that my erection almost touched her lips.
"I want you to listen to me, Scar" I softly said in my demanding tone.
She looks up from my cock and meets my eyes.
Our eyes hooded with lust.
"If you are not comfortable. Or I am hurting you in anyway whatsoever, You will dig your nails into my knuckles and I will stop. You won't be able to say anything while Ill be in your mouth. So you will dig your nails into my knuckles. Okay?"

"Do you understand me?" I asked when she didn't say anything but nodded nervously.
"Yes." She huskily whispered.
"Do it now. Show me how you will do it." I commanded.
She tightens her grip and digs her nail into my skin.
Smiling I peck her lips and said...
"Good girl."
"Open your mouth as wide as you can. And don't use your teeth when you suck me in"
She opens her mouth, obediently. Only then I realise how difficult it would be to fit myself in her small mouth. I was too big for her.
But Like the greedy man that I am, I positioned my cock into her open lips and plunged in mercilessly.
I growled with pleasure when her teeth lightly grazed onto my sensitive hardened shaft and my balls slapped on her lower lip and chin.
What excited me more was the fact, that I was balls deep inside her mouth and she didn't gag. At all.
Her eyes were open wide in fear.
"Breathe...through your nose. Relax baby."
I groaned and moved back, only to hit back into her warm mouth.
My grip tightened on her hand, it was going to bruise, I knew it. But hell it felt too good.
Her innocent sapphire blue eyes, hooded with lust, while I slapped in and out into her mouth.
She makes a slurping sound when I pull out and lick her lips.
Seeing the confidence build up in her, I cooed encouraging words.
"Thats it baby. Take me in....your mouth feels so good on my cock."

Like a hunger unknown to her, she willingly takes my shaft into her mouth and bobs her head in motion.
"You're doing so good, my angel."

Our room was filled with her slurping sounds, the sounds of my balls hitting her chin and my pleasurable groans and growls.
I quickened my pace and slammed into her mouth without holding back.
"You're perfect, baby"

I could see my cock moving in and out of her throat. The sight was enough to make me groan as I let go and come inside her mouth.
"Take it all in, Scarlett. Don't let a single drop slide out." I choke whispered as I spasmed.
She sucks me clean with her eyes closed.

My girl deserved a reward for being such a good girl.

"I own you now, Scar. You are all mine and baby....I am all yours....." I whispered...
Before she had time to process everything that we both have done, I slid down her body made out with her quivering pussy.

I didn't let her sleep all night.
Even when she begged me to stop. I didn't.
Even when she screamed a countless times on how in every single way she belonged to me. I didn't stop.
Even when she came every single time.
I didn't stop.
She needed to know what our life was going to be like now that we are married.
She needed to see how I am going to treat her for the rest of my life. Like a Queen. That she is. And will always be.

I smelled like her. And she smelled like me.

With my ring glistening on her third finger,
I pleasured her into a dreamless early morning sleep.

****

Author's Note:

I am so so sorry for the late update.
The weekend has been so....hectic.
I barely had anytime to eat.

I promise. The next chapter will be really....good and damn long...
I will update again tomorrow.
Its 12:03 am as I update this chapter.

I love how much you all comment in this book. I love talking to you all.
I greatly anticipate some of yours comments.
Thats how much I love them.

I need to apologise to my followers.
I have reached the limited 1k following rule of wattpad. So I haven't been able to follow back you all.
I am so sorry.
If this changes in future, I would follow you all immediately.
Please do know that you are as important to me as the ones I have already followed back.

Have a good night❤️or Morning❤️
Love,
T.

P.S.
62k VIEWS????!!!! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL.
Go read ( I'm Only His) its in my reading list. Pretty please..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

P.S.S.
I am going to start updating OURS, from this week. Yay!!!