Chapter 28 - I Must Be Dreaming

Ayla's P.O.V

It's Saturday and I am at home with my mother and brother. Mom is in her office working. She works from home alot since she adopted me. Tyrell and I are in the game room playing games and he is winning.

"Is that all you got?" He tease me laughing.

"Oh shut up! Imma win this round!" I shouted.

"In your dreams, maybe!" He grinned.

And of course he won again. Joy! Note my sarcasm. The fool was jumping all over the place screaming 'I won' I just roll my eyes at his childish behavior. Just then I got a text from Adrian.

Adrian: Hey if you're not busy can we hang out for a while please
10:34am

He wants to hang out and of course I want to hang out with him but I can't leave Tyrell alone. What's he gonna do alone in a house he hardly knows? Oh God what do I do?

"What are you thinking about?" Tyrell asked curiously.

"Uh...one of my friend wants to hang out but I don't want to leave you alone here", I said sadly.

"What, you think imma trash the place?" He asked looking at me.

"No Tyrell. It's just that....", I started to say but he cut me off.

"Geez i'm kidding. I know it's because i'm not use to the place but it's okay i'll be fine. Go and hang out with your 'friend'" he said assuring me and laughing at the last part so I threw a cushion at him.

"Okay then. Imma go ask mom", I said getting up and walking to mom's office. When I reach there her eyes were glued to her laptop.

"Mom", I said and she look up.

"Yes baby. Everything okay?" She asked curiously.

"Yea mom I was wondering if it's okay for me to go hang out with Adrian. Tyrell said it's okay", I said.

"Okay. Yes sweetie. Go have fun", she said.

"Great. Thanks mom. I love you", I said smiling.

"Of course baby. I love you too", she smiled and I walk, no ran to my room.

Me: Hi yea we can hang out
10:50am

Adrian: okay i'll come and pick you up in fifteen minutes.
10:50am

I showered, got dressed and head out. When I reach the gate I saw him there waiting.

"Hey you look great", he said smiling at me before opening the passenger door for me to go in.

"Thanks. You look good too", I said going in but before he close the door I saw him blush. Wow, how cute.

Then he got in and drove off.

"So where are we going?" I asked looking at him.

"To the park first", he said looking forward.

"Okay", I said.

We got to the park and sat ina bench watching some kids playing.

"I love coming here. It eases my mind and I come here if I need to clear my head", he said.

"Me too. It's relaxing", I smiled to myself remembering that mom and I met here.

"Why are you smiling?" He said looking at me curiously.

"I was just remembering that mom and I met here", I said looking at the seat where we sat.

"Really? That's great!" He said amusingly.

"Yea it is", I said.

"Ayla, I have something very important to ask you", he said looking at me seriously.

Wow the first time he said that he was asking me out. What could it be this time?

"Uh...what is it?" I asked curiously.

He looked really nervous. Weird.

"Uh...I was wondering....ifyoucanbemygirlfriend?" He said quickly.

"Huh? I didn't hear a word you just  said. Repeat that", I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend? He asked looking me in the eyes.

OMG this can't be real! Adrian Cruise just asked me to be his girlfriend I must be dreaming! This is so amazing! I'ma get my first boyfriend! Wow!

"Yes i'd love to", I said smiling at him.

"Really? Omg thank you! You just made me the happiest guy alive!" He said hugging me and grinning like a kid. So I hugged him back. It feels good to be this close to him. Then we pull away.

"Uh...Ayla? Is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked shyly.

"Uh...sure. But i've never being kissed before", I said looking at my hands.

"Really? Well i'm glad i'll be your first and i'll teach you", he said smiling.

"Okay", I said.

Then he kisssed me. I was stunned by this then I found myself kissing him back. It feels great having his lips on mine. We kissed for what felt like hours but were only minutes.

Then we pulled away from the kiss catching our breaths. That was my first kiss and it was awesome. I always thought kisses were gross but that was amazing.

"You were great for a first time kisser", he said smiling at me.

"Thanks. You're a really awesome kisser", I said smiling shyly and blushing. Omg.

"Thanks", he said happily. "Shall we go get something to eat?"

"Yea. Let's go", I said standing up.

We went to eat lunch at my favourite restaurant then we went ice skating. I don't know how to ice skate but Adrian is great at it so he taught me how to. After that we went to the movies.

It was an amazing day and I am so happy that I have Adrian as my boyfriend. He is an awesome guy. He makes me really happy. A kind of happiness I never knew was possible.

My friends are gonna be psyched about us being together. Mom will be happy too because she really like Adrian. I'm just can't wait to tell them.

¤

Question: What do you think about Ayla and Adrian's relationship?

xoxo