Chapter 30 - Mother-daughter Love

Song for this chapter: Flashlight by Jessie J

Ayla's P.O.V

Before I met Ms Hayles I never thought I could be happy in life. That day when my mother died my whole world collapsed. I didn't know what my next move was going to be. I didn't know how I would survive without my mother. Then my brother left and I thought my life has truly ended.

I didn't want to live anymore. I prayed for God to take me along with my mother. But he didn't. I'm still alive. I never thought I would find peace or happiness. But I thank God for the day I met Ms Hayles. She changed my life completely. She saved me from a life of misery, pain and sadness. She brought happiness to me.

She showed me real love. She help me understand the meaning of mother-daughter love and what a mother-daughter relationship is like. She gave me hope, faith and confidence. She turned my sad and broken heart into a happy and healed one.

Ever since I became her daughter I wake up everyday with a smile on my face. I am not sad anymore. My heart is filled with love and compassion. My dark world is now bright as the sunlight. All my bad memories of my past is at the back of my mind.

I am forever grateful to her and to God to have her in my life. She is an amazing woman and an even better mother. And I love her with all my heart.

¤

Kate's P.O.V

I remember the day when my doctor told me that I would never be able to have kids. I was devastated. My whole world was colliding and my heart was shattered. My parents was the one's who help me to regain composure.

Then I met Marc and we fell in love. But before we got married I told him that I can't have kids and he was okay with it until we got married and he changed. He said he wanted kids of his own so I divorced him. I was hurt that he could lie and betray me like that. When I divorced him I found out that he was cheating and he got the girl pregnant.

After my divorce I never looked at another man again because I couldn't bare to hear them say they can't be with me because I can't have kids so I stay away. I never thought I could get a child to call my own so I masked myself in my work until I realize that I need to adopt. I needed a child.

Then I met Ayla. The first time I saw her I felt connected to her and we instantly clicked. The day she came in my life was the day I know I am blessed with happiness. For so many years I was sad and lonely and she came and made me whole.

I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is not my daughter by blood but at heart we are connected in a way no one can. She is my light, my rock and my salvation. She is everything a woman could ask for in a daughter.

I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life. I have so many companies and such a big house I was stressed on what's gonna happen when I die but not anymore. I have my daughter now. She doesn't know but I left everything in her name. Everything that's mine is now hers.

Words can't describe how contented i'm feeling of having Ayla for my daughter. She is a blessing for me and I love her more than life itself.

¤

Question: What do you think of the entire story?

I wanted this last chapter to be about how Ayla and Kate feel about the life they live before they met to how they feel after.

I want to thank everyone who read and support my book every step of the way:-) I appreciate y'all immensely!

Lots of love and kisses and hugs 💞💖😘😘💯

Until next time...

xoxo

~Sash