Part 43 (c)

Hii readers... i got msgs from some of my readers and they asked me to update the next part ASAP :)

Soo here it goes :)

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

With the sudden sound of the horn.., the watchman  rushed from the outhouse and opened the main gate of the bungalow  as he  guessed from the sound that it's Nivaan's car...!!

And the same car which led to a huge accident because of his careless driving..., n he is still having some bandages on his hand which stated as a mark  of that accident...

Before Nivaan could enter inside..., the watch man thought of something  which Prataap sir asked him to say when arrives the house...

" Sir...!! Lathika mam is nt inside...!! She just left a couple of minutes before...!!"
.......said the watchman leaning on the glass panel of the car..

Nivaan's smile faded..., hearing that and he lowered the  glass panel to ask him abt her..

" in which way she went...??!! Have u seen that...??!!"
........he asked as he was quite sure that he didn't saw her on the his from SPH to his bungalow..

Nivaan then went in the direction in which the watchman suggested hoping to see her soon and surprise her on the road itself by  filing her in his arms as tight as possible and inhale her intoxicated scent..., which he missed in all these days...

He got addicted to her in a different unsaid way.., that her smell itself is a turn on for him....

Thinking abt all her  simple yet his most precise turn on  he raised to the  next gear  and and turned to the street in which the watchman suggested..

It was already 3.45 pm and so the street is little isolated at that hour which made him  easy to find a familiar stature at the far end of the street...

Nivaan's sexy smile is again back on his face..., as he neared the thin framed yet his most prized possession  and halted his car making a screech sound just behind the girl he desperately wanted to feel at that moment...

............

Vthout waiting any further..., he quickly got down from the car and stood infront of her by the very next moment...,

keeping his both hands on his pocket and tilting his head a little sideways vth his eyes...,  fixed only on her..., bt has a different sense in them..., as if hez making love to her vth his eyes itself...

Though lathika is fully dressed..., his intense stare is making her feel naked and at the same tym shy in front of him...!!

Even though trying  hard to nt to blush..., she failed...!!
...... She failed miserably...!!

And before she could  feel the reality..., Nivaan  came forward and hugged her gripping her waist.., lifting up her feet in air at little..., so as to make her reach his level...

It was such a strong hug that  it would lead to nothing  even if lathika tried to free herself from him... bt at the same tym..., she tried hard nt to reciprocate him..,
as it would only make her weak again... she just remained in his embrace holding his arms for support..

Nivaan closed his eyes.., all this while..., as he want to  free off his longing ness  which he experienced every minute in the past 3 days...!!

He totally forgot abt everything and lost in her  embrace and feeling her scent which he missed  the moment they parted their ways on the airport...

After  5 long minutes of holding her effortlessly in his arms feeling her close to his body..., he slowly opened his eyes and pulled out the hug  as he wanted to kiss his fav spot on her face...
Her SCAR....!!!

Nivaan then kept her down and cupped her face vth his hands and leaned close to her..., and whispered in a very low tone...

" I missed you soo badly...!! 
.
.
N This scar...!!"

......he  touched her scar gently vth his lips and kissed them slowly and  breathed in between the kiss...

Lathika..., gripped her kurti tight vth both the hands..., nt letting herself effected by Nivaan's presense anymore...., and closed her eyes.., remembering prataap's words for one last tym..

"You shouldn't be in Nivaan's lyf any more...!! It can only lead him to pain...!!"
..........his words echoed in her ears making her come back to the reality all of a sudden....!!

.....................

Comment ur views :)