13. The Shower

Louis and Camila reached the studio's door soon after spotting their coach's figure next to it. Louis took the lead and greeted the green-eyed woman as he made his way inside.

"Hey, Lauren" he said happily.

The coach didn't even answer him, eyes focused solely on Camila. She stepped in front of the entrance, blocking the younger girl's way in. Arms still folded and an unreadable expression on her face, she just stared at Camila's eyes.

"Office. Now" she suddenly commanded, immediately turning on her heel and entering the building. Camila stood still for a second, processing what just had happened (also checking out Lauren's butt), but quickly followed the older girl inside.

Lauren hurried down the dim lighted corridors, Camila trying to match her fast pace a few steps behind. The confrontation that she had been avoiding for the past three days was about to take place, and Camila had no idea how it was gonna go. She had been unable to read Lauren's body language outside. However, because of the lack of a friendly greeting or really any greeting at all, Camila would risk saying Lauren was kinda pissed off. To which degree, Camila didn't know.

They were one corridor away from Lauren's office, when they bumped into Normani. She was holding a
clipboard and looked sort of stressed.

"Where the hell were you? I've been looking for you everywhere. C'mon we start in 5" Normani lightly scolded Lauren.

"I have to talk t-"

"I don't care. Do it later. We have the main stage just for one hour. Mahone has booked it just after us, and you know how much he likes to whine if he doesn't get his exact 60 minutes on it"

Lauren rolled her eyes in annoyance. Complaining Mahone was something she couldn't put up with and so, she gave in.

"Ok. Let's go" she said, ready to follow Normani to the auditorium. "We'll talk later" she told Camila in an undertone.

***

If Lauren Jauregui was normally hot, imagine her sweating in a tight black outfit, her face wearing a determined but sexy expression in tune with the song they were performing and killing every single one of those enticing dance moves. Camila had been having trouble breathing through the entire rehearsal and not precisely due to the demanding choreography. She was positioned on Lauren's left side, two steps behind her, so she had a pretty good view of Lauren's backside. However, the coach hadn't been so lucky. Leading the choreo meant that she was in front of everyone else, giving her no opportunity to stare at Camila. Although, she stole some quick peeks of the younger girl while doing some advanced dancer 360° turns. And she had to admit, seeing Camila rhythmically sway her hips was something else.

By the end of rehearsal, both girls were heavily panting, a mixture of tiredness and arousal. Camila hurried to the dressing room and got into the first shower she found available. She decided against using hot water, her body filled with more heat she could manage at the moment. She let all her muscles release all the tension they had been enduring as the cold stream run down her body. Camila tried to leave her mind blank and simply enjoy her shower, but a recurring image of Lauren dancing suggestively right in front kept appearing every few seconds in her brain. She is so damn sexy, Camila thought. She couldn't help it when she slided her right hand between her legs to really release the tension present in every single fiber of her body.

***

Lauren arrived at the dressing room shortly after the Cuban, but did not get into the shower section. She stripped off her show costume and got into much more comfortable clothes. She put on a black The 1975 sweater and plain grey jeans, converse on her feet. She pulled her long, dark hair into a loose ponytail and applied minimal make-up to her face. Once she was finished, Lauren sat down on a bench to wait for Camila to come out of the shower, because where else could she possibly be? Lauren knew Camila would never go home without cleaning herself up, not even if she was wanting to avoid Lauren as much as she had demonstrated in the past three days. Time went by and the dressing room got eventually empty, leaving Lauren patiently resting on the bench until Camila decided to get out of her long lasting shower. Just as Lauren was about to give up and leave, she heard a very faint sound coming from the showers. Fairly surprised she approached the source of the noise. The shower section was a room with white tiled walls, which enclosed six separate individual stalls. Lauren noticed that all of them were empty, but one. As she got closer, she started to perceive the sounds more clearly. It definitely was Camila's voice making them. Lauren, at first, thought she was singing. But then, when she listened more carefully, she... "What? Wait for a fucking minute," she muttered to herself. Was Camila actually doing what she thought she was doing? Like what?!?

"Oh," Lauren heard Camila moan on the other side of the glass door. She could make out Camilla's silhouette thanks to the translucent pane,  although she couldn't see any details. But the fact that she could kind of watch Camila and also hear her playing with herself was to much to handle. Suddenly, she heard the tap being turned off. Lauren quickly leaned against the opposite shower, putting one feet on the glass door, adopting her signature bad boy position. Camila, lost in her probably not really pure train of thought, didn't spot her when she came out of the shower.

"Uhum" Lauren let out, wanting to make herself noticed.

Camila turned around and spent a few seconds trying to process who was that person in front of her and what was she doing there.

"Lauren?" Camila said trembling. "Have you been there the whole time?" she asked, as she blushed profusely.

"Maybe" Lauren answered cryptically.

"Have or haven't you?"

Lauren ignored Camila's question. Instead, she threw out one of her own.

"Camila, were you touching yourself?"

A/N: So that's all for now, guys #sorrynotsorry. Also you can follow me on Twitter if you want, my @ is wonderrlauren, same as in here.