Chapter Eleven || You Deserve Better

___________________________________
He a fallen' plane girl bail out
He the type of nigga gon' bore you
I'm the type of nigga gon' spoil you
I can getcha lost in those islands girl
Eatin' lobster crabs and live royal
You need you a ride to die
You mash the gas I steer
He can buy you flowers girl
I put rose gold in your ear
Patron shots over seas
Make you forget your fears
You look like you need savin'
Superman right here
Girl I know that he hurt you
I got the kinda' sex that heals
These niggas out here fraudulent
Girl let me keep it real - R. Kelly
_________________________________

Gionni Amir Montana

"Kamille, wake up ma

"Kamille, wake up ma." I said as I tapped at her arm for her to get up. We'd been driving for a good thirty minutes and her ass was out like a damn light. She got up and looked around, while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. I knew she didn't know exactly where we at and that was how I wanted to keep it. Shit was dark as fuck out over here and it was nothing but trees, so I just knew she would try and question me about the location. We weren't too far from Atlanta, but in a rather country part of Georgia.

After I got completely out of the truck, I went around to her side of it and helped her down. I could tell she was a bit still in a sleep state, but her ass was about to wake the fuck up in a second. This had been some last minute shit that I'd set up, it needed to be. I had other plans, but I had to fit this into the schedule first. When she was fucking with me, the world owed it all to her and she'd get it if it was up to me. I would protect her by all cost and make sure she was respected, just as I was outchea, but it was one nigga that failed to get the gist.

"Where are we Gionni?" Kamille asked as she stuffed her hands into the pockets of my jacket that she wore. I couldn't help but think how good she looked as she walked beside me, looking around at all of the trees and shit that surrounded us. I sighed as I chose not to even answer, just led her to the frail building that was out in the middle of all this and heading inside. By the look on her face I could tell she was uncomfortable, it wouldn't take that long though, not if he decided to act accordingly.

I opened the door to the rundown building and then I  allowed her to enter first. I shut the door back quietly behind me and went further into the dimly lit empty building. The lights were flickering on, but we could still see as this bitch ass nigga Raemond was jacked up by two of my paid workers and held in the middle of the floor. I noticed the look on Kamille's face and I was kind of surprised, but none the less I didn't know what I had expected bringing her hear without even a warning or shit. I shook it off until she finally spoke up about this.

"Gionni, what the hell is going on?" She cursed as she turned around in the opposite direction and looked up at me with a bit of a confused expression. Kamille stood directly in front of me with both her arms now crossed over one another. I sighed before speaking up for myself. This wasn't what she thought it was and I could bet some on it that it wasn't what y'all thinking that it was too.