Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Elle

I slowly rolled over in bed, not wanting to leave the blissful place. It was so comfy. I reached for a pillow, and placed it over my eyes. Under the pillow I slowly opened my eyes, so they could adjust to onslaught of light that was awaiting. The pillow was blue. The pillows in my room were white. I wasn’t in my room. Shit. I quickly got up, and noticed that I was in none other than Nick’s room. He sucks. I stood up, my toes falling in love with the soft carpet.

       “Nick!” I cried, picking up a crumpled polo, that undeniably belonged to him. 

       “Yes!” he said cheerily, entering the room topless.

       “What happened last night?” I asked, shakily straightening out the shirt.

       “I got you drunk, and then took advantage of you in your unclear state,” he said. He got me drunk. God. I knew the pinna colada didn’t taste right! “Kidding! Kinda...”

       “Uh huh. I hate you, and what exactly did happen?”

       “You don’t, you love me, and we cuddled!”

       “I do, and is that all?”

       “Yes! Elle, you should be ashamed of yourself, indirectly implying that we... ya know... did the deed! No! I would never do that to you unless you were fully aware to enjoy it!” he said. I slapped him... hard.

       “How did you get me drunk?” I asked. My head started throbbing, as I the room began to slowly spin. 

       “I slipped a couple shots into your drink,” he admitted.

       “Why?”

       “Because I wanted you to get a little buzzed- silly me for not know you don’t handle alcohol too well...” he laughed, though I was in no way, shape, or form amused.

       “And did I happen to say anything by chance in my drunken state?”

       “Yes, actually! You proclaimed your undying love for me!” I froze. That asshole had better be joking. I’d been never been drunk before, so I did’t know how my body would react. Oh god. I was really hoping that it wasn’t too bad!

       “No, I didn’t. Even drunk, I’m sure my mind would never come to that conclusion. Why didn’t Jake take me home?” I demanded, as I felt a hammer hit my head repeatedly.

       “Because I told him you were sleeping upstairs.”

       “Was I?”

       “No.”

       “Did I say or do anything else I would’ve regretted sober?”

       “Unfortunately, no. I thought you might slip up being Little Miss Perfect when you’re a little bit... tipsy, but, surprisingly, the only thing you did somewhat unwillingly was cuddle with me.”

       “We ‘cuddled’ with our clothes on, right?” I asked, praying the answer was yes.

       “Yeah. Well, I mean, you did. I was in my PJs.”

       “And what did your chosen attire for the evening consist of?” I sighed.

       “Why boxers of course!” I groaned. What an idiot.

       “Next time you do that, I’m killing you in your sleep,” I proclaimed.

       “So there’s gonna be a next time? Sounds like a plan!”