The Other Wolf

• Dedicated to Namie Gamuza

Hi... :)

Carry on.. just passing through.. hahahah..

Guess who's back!!!!

+++

Everyone stopped moving as a growl came from the shadow. It stepped forwards and the light shone on him. It was the same boy I have seen from the market. He looked menacing as he advanced towards us, throwing and kicking the bad guys along the way. He reached Luhan, which he helped him up and walked towards me and my captors.

“Shit. I did not foresee this.” Soong jung said behind.

“Let her go.” He ordered Soong jung. Soong jung did not compile fast enough, he was grabbed by the collar and got thrown somewhere. He faced me. His blonde hair in disarray, his eyes glowing red.

“Go to your friends.” He ordered me. I nod and ran to Kai who placed a protective arm around me.

“You okay?” He asked. I nod.

We watch in amazed horror as the new comer single handedly finished off the fight. He was beaten and hit but he didn’t seem to feel anything in the end the enemies finally retreated and ran away scared. Our savior turned to face us and looked away. He started to walk away. We watch him dumbstruck.

“Wait.” I called out, the first one recovering from the shock. He looked back at me. Kai tried to pull me back but I reach out my other arm.

“Florence let him go.” Kai said urgently to me. I ignored him.

“Wait please.” I call out again getting out of Kai’s grip. I walked slowly to the boy who saved us. He watches me with a careful expression, his eyes still glowing red.

“What do you want?” He asks in a gruff voice.

“To thank you.” I answer meters away from him. He did not reply and turned away. “not only for this but also for the last time.” I add, his head snapped back at me.

“It was you wasn’t it? You saved me the last time these people attacked.” I said.

“you remembered.” He said in wonder. The glowing in his eyes starting to subside.

“Of course I do. How can I forget your eyes. You were there at the market also.” I said standing in front of him too.

“I was looking for Luhan, I smelled that scent of the girl from his room and followed her, she was with you. You were about to be beaten to death when you let her escaped. I was amazed at your idiotic bravery and decided to intervene. “ He said.

I think he just insulted me but I let it pass and smiled. “Thank you.” I said with all sincerity.

“You’re welcome.” He answered and a smile flashed quickly on his face. He turned and started to go.

“Please don’t go.” I said. he stopped again and look at me puzzled. “you’re like Luhan right? We can help you. I can help you.” I said.

“How. I’m a monster, Luhan and I are cursed. He is just able to control it more and he has changed.” He answered angrily.

“You’re not a monster.” I said to him. He raised his eyebrows.

“Didn’t you just see what I did? I beat 12 people single handedly.” He said.

“yes, I’m not blind but that doesn’t make you a monster.” I answered.

“I’m a werewolf little girl.” He said eyes glowing red. Luhan and Kai immediately pulled me back. I push them away getting irritated.