Chapter Thirty (30)

Owens p.o.v

I woke up with a huge head-ache, and I was wrapped in a blanket that I have never seen before, and I know it wasnt mine.

I swung my legs over the bed, and waddled to the bathroom, seriously, I wasnt excited for today.

I walked down the school hall, watching everybody around me; I was walking to English. The class I had with Tyler.

I wasnt that far away from class when I saw Sean, Jared and Tanner, walking in my direction. Avoiding contact, so I walked closer with the lockers, Dont do anything, dont do anything, dont do anything. I repeated in my head, but. To late, Jared pushed me up against a locker, and groped me,

Hard.

I bended over, cupping my poor self, and huddled towards the lockers. Rocking back and forth in the fetal position, trying to make the pain go away.

I looked up through teary eyes, just to see Tyler and Shannon walk by. My heart squeezed, and I went to the bathroom, ditching English.

I stared at myself in the mirror, pushing my hair out of my face, I want to change, I dont want to look the same, I want to be done with this whole part of my life, and switch to a new book. One were Im not weak, I want to be different.

When the bathroom door flung open, I quickly tried to escape, but ended up getting pulled back by the back of my shirt. Putting my hand up in defense, I covered my face, but who ever it was didnt hit me, they groped me, and started to rub me through my pants. 

Sexual harassment?

Going by my natural instincts, I flailed my hands every were. Hitting punching and kicking. But it still didnt stop them... Him, I opened my eyes and stood up wanting to run away. Only they grabbed my ankle and pulled me back down. Touching me some more, and more and more.

It was Jared that was touching me. And I wanted to die.

He bit his lip, just watching me, watching me struggle under his touch, his disgusting, pedophile touch.

The bathroom door opened again, but instead of someone I didnt trust, it was the other way around. It was Ben. Thank the lord, he glared at Jared, and tackled him to the floor, throwing punches at him randomly, yelling and banging his head every were.

He ended up only giving him a busted lip, even though it looked like it was much more, he rushed toward me, pulling me into a hug, and then I noticed I was crying.

He pulled me up into a sitting position, 'Im sorry' I signed, 'Im sorry,  Im sorry'

'Are you OK?' he signed, I shook my head, of course Im not Ok. I just got violated. He hugged me again, and this time I didnt let go of him.

I stood in the bathroom with the hair dye chemical in my hand, making sure each strand was covered. I looked at the instructions laying on the sink, drops of black dye covering up the instructions.

7. Massage through hair.

8. Wait 25 minutes, then rinse.

Doing exactly that I massaged the dye into my scalp, I bought the dye right after school. And nobody, not even my mom knows, I made the decision of buying it when for like the twenty thousandths time, I saw Tyler and the girl swap spit outside the school, it hurt, obviously, so that cut the last tie, and thats how I made my decision. Nobody will notice me, Ill be invisible once again.

Success.

When I was in the bathroom, I thought that it was the best way, best way of what?

Best way of a new me.