10

Eira went through most of the school day and it was all rather interesting to her. Stefan compelled the office lady to give Eira all the same classes that he had. Stefan was determined not to leave her side for a moment.

Many boys would start to walk up to Eira to talk to her, but as soon as they saw Stefan's glare, they walked in the other direction. Eira's status quickly became known that she was off limits and it also spread like wildfire that Eira was related to Stefan.

During, the time to go to the next class, Stefan and Eira walked up to Elena and Caroline. Caroline smiled at Eira,"Hey, Eira."

Eira smiled back,"Hey, Caroline."

"So, we're having a group date, tonight. You can come," Caroline invited.

"Date?" Eira questioned.

Stefan whispered to her,"Like courting."

Eira made oh shape with her mouth. She immediately shook her head,"I don't have a suitor, though."

Stefan and Elena chuckled at old-fashioned word. Caroline just put it off to thinking it was because of being a coma. "So, we'll get you a date."

Stefan chimed in,"No, no. She's not getting a date. No."

"Don't worry, Stef," Eira said softly then turned to Caroline. "I don't want to do the whole date thing. I don't like, like anybody."

"And why don't you 'like, like' anybody?" Caroline questioned.

"Uh," Eira thought for a moment."I don't know."

Caroline sighed,"Ok, fine." Then she looked at Elena and Stefan,"It's just a double date, then."

Caroline walked away and Eira was glad that she got out of this courting 'date' thing. She didn't do well around boys as she really didn't know what they were thinking. Damon and Stefan had always kept men away from trying to court her and so, she had no experience in it, at all.

"Let's go, Stef," Eira pulled his arm and he told Elena goodbye really quickly until he let himself be dragged to the next class by her.

__________

The school day was over and Stefan had taken her home. He left after he dropped her off because he was getting flowers for Elena. She thought that was so sweet.

Damon wasn't home, either so Eira had the house to herself. Eira just stayed in her room and laid on her bed reading Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. So far, Eira loved Rhett and she thought Scarlett was so blind. Of course, Eira couldn't judge because in reality, she was blind as well.

It was getting late at night when she heard familiar voices downstairs and she assumed it was Stefan so she immediately went down the stairs to greet him. She wanted to ask how the date went, although she didn't realize it was still going on.

She got downstairs and to the parlor and heard Matt say,"Yeah, my entire house could like fit in here like twice."

She chuckled at that and then Caroline stated,"Feel like I've been here before. It's weird."

Caroline then saw Eira enter the parlor and smiled,"Hey. I'm not gonna let you get out of a date next time."

Eira chuckled at her,"Okay, Caroline. Whatever you say."

Then Matt noticed the miniature car collection,"Whoa! These are great."

"This is, uh.... a little hobby of mine," Stefan said as we walked closer to the car collection.