Chapter 9

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update last weekend. Writer's block at it's best. 

Anyways, for the question of the week; What kind of phone do u guys have? (If you have one) I have an iPhone 4S 

No, I'm not typing all this from my phone. I actually prefer to type from my laptop. It's just way easier that way and no iFails. (That means word corrections that iPhones do) 

My weekends are just so boring... all this updating and crap. Ugghhh. 

Good thing I enjoy writing, eh? 

So, I've been meaning to ask u guys. What do u think of a relationship between Jess and Jeff? I want this to be a romance story kind of, a twisted one at least. But I want to know what u guys think of a relationship between the two. Whether it be a real relationship, or a sexual one, it's all a matter of your guys's opinions. 

So plz comment any expectations you have for this story, and ya. Happy reading this crappy ass chapter. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV 

Jeff and the young girl headed through the forest towards the home of their next victim, another person who had read the "Jeff is back" creepypasta article.

They had about 10 more people to rid of who had read it before they could move on to other plans.

As they neared the house, the heard a high pitched scream coming from inside.

Jeff smiled, ear to ear. They'd seen their message.

Every house they stalked, they re arranged a few things the night before they went to kill.

They turned the TV on to the news channel, so the victims would watch the happenings of the latest victims in their area. Then, if they had any sort of pet, it would die. And last, they printed a message on the bathroom window with the animal's blood, saying "Your Next"

It imprinted fear on the victim, and either they tried to run away, or they stayed to investigate.

Jeff personally loved the ones who tried to escape, played hard to get. On the other hand, he felt amusement beyond compare when they tried to fight back, and he laughed to himself when they were so dumb that they had to feed their own curiosity by staying back.

Why were human beings naturally so stupid? 

Jeff looked forward at the young girl leading the way in front of him, and thought to himself how different she was. 

She was still a human being, and she deserved to die just as much as anyone, but he thought to himself how much she amused him. Not because of stupidity, but how smart she was. 

"Smart ass, that is." He mumbled to himself. 

He would kill her one day, and then she would finally leave his mind for good. 

"We're here." The young girl stated once they had arrived at their next victims house. 

It was surrounded by trees, and it was conveniently located out of town, so the police would talk awhile to get here, if they were even contacted. 

When they tried climbing in the basement window, they discovered it was locked, along with all the other windows and doors. 

"I guess we have to break the damn door down." Jeff said. 

"Well, why not have some fun with it?" The young girl suggested, smiling evily. 

Jeff caught her drift and smiled equaly as wicked. 

They started to roughly bang on the door for a few moments, then Jeff made loud noises that were similar to an injured man. 

They looked through the basement window and looked upon their victim, who was crouched against a corner, and was franticallly speaking into his phone. 

"Dammit. We have to do this quick, before the cops arrive." Jeff said. 

The young girl nodded, and together they kicked the front door down and entered the house. 

Inside every room there was an electronic device of some sort, left over fast food, and dirty laundry. 

This is why I only wear one outfit. Jeff thought to himself. 

They trudged down the stairs to the basement, and found that the young man was no longer in the corner. 

As soon as Jeff turned around to start looking for him, he felt a searing pain on his skull, and fell to the ground. He looked up and saw the young man standing over him, holding a baseball bat. 

"I think you can take care of this one, just this once." Jeff addressed his partner, nodding towards the young man.

The young girl nodded, and proceeded to wrestle the baseball bat out of the young man's hands and kick him to the ground when she possesed it, smashing his head with it repeatedly. 

The sounds of his skull cracking and breaking echoed the walls of his basement, and his face was now a mess of his own brain and his indented skull. 

Blood splattered the walls, as well as the young girl's face. It didn't seem to bother her, as she stuck out her tounge and licked it from her lips and the sides of her mouth. 

She then bent over the dead body and with a knife she picked up from the kitchen, gouged the young man's teeth out of his mouth one by one. 

After Jeff's head began to clear, he looked at the dead body of their victim and uncontrollably laughed his head off. 

"Do you do this every time you kill someone?" The young girl asked, obviously annoyed. 

"Yep." Jeff replied. "It's just too hilarious." 

They then walked out of the house and ran into the forest as they head sirens in the distance. 

When they approached their next house, they crawled through the window and found their victim sleeping in bed. 

Jeff pounced on her bed and she awoke. Before she could scream, he covered her mouth and whispered "Go to sleep" before stabbing her repeatedly, all the while laughing like the psychopath that he was. 

His partner then ripped out all her teeth and then they left. 

Once house after that, the same thing happened, only Jeff decided to stab their victim in the head this time. 

They did the same thing every house the went to. Every victim they killed, they were all killed the same way. It was funny to watch the authorites notice this, but never being able to solve the case and catch the criminal. This put everyone who lived remotely close to any of the victims in a frantic panic. 

"We need to settle somewhere." The young girl suddenly spoke. 

"What?" Jeff asked. 

"I can feel her pushing her way out." The young girl said. 

Jeff quickly grabbed the girl's hand and ran until they came across an abandoned shack. He set her down on the bed that was in one of the few rooms and sat in a chair beside her. 

"She's strong, she's forcing me in, so I'll be brief. In order for us to move forward with the plan, you have to make her trust you." The young girl said. 

"Trust me?" Jeff echoed. 

"Yes, she has to trust you completely, so that it will be easier for you to get her to go along with our plan."

"And how do I do that?" Jeff asked. 

"You have to..." She was strugging to stay on the surface. "You have to make her love you."